CHAPTER 5

CAMILAS POV

Harry looked at me like I was crazy. I couldn't blame him. I walked in on him right in the middle of him changing because my ex boyfriend, the one and only disgusting cheater trevor, showed up behind me out of nowhere and had the nerve to tap me. I panicked. 

"W-WHAT-" 

"SHHHHHH" I said, lookind around everywhere as if he was going to pop right up in mid air. Harry just laughed at me. 

"I don't know why you're freaking out but just calm down, babe. Unless, you want to stay here?" Harry suggested.

"I'll just stay here. I won't look, babe" I said. I hoped my face wasn't going redder than it felt like. I covered my eyes and waited for Harry.

"What do you think?" he asked me. 

"Woah there, mister handsome, that's just a little too much perfection right there don't you think?" I laughed. I stood up and kissed him.

"You look so handsome and charming, boo" I said kissing him again on the cheek.

"Should we go buy this now, babe?" he asked as he looked at himself in the mirror, trying to fix his hair.

"Come on then. Get changed so we can buy it and get out of here. We'll buy some jeans maybe in American Eagle instead" I said. I covered my eyes again until Harry finished getting changed.

The second we got out of the dressing room, I looked around to see if Trevor was still there. Thank goodness he wasn't. We went to the counter to purchase the clothes. I put the polos (red, blue, and white) on the counter and got my purse. Since there was no one on the counter I called,

"Hello?! Excuse me? Um, anyone there we're gonna buy something!" I called.

I started scarmbling through my bag to find a safe place to put my purse back in, and by the time I looked up I saw Trevor. I was speechless. I just stood there with my mouth hanging open.

"That would be 94 do- Camila?!" 

-----finally left you with an exciting and intense cliff hanger :) see what happens in chapter 6 tomorrow! sorry if it's really short. but you've got A LOT in stor for the next few chapters coming soon ;) ----