CHAPTER 9

CAMILAS POV

Dinah was waiting there, on harrys bed, waiting for harry. Dinah jumped off Harry's bed the moment she saw me. I just stood there, jaw hanging open.

"WHAT WERE YOU DOING!?" I finally said.

She looked at me and kept opening her mouth as if trying to find something to say.

"Harry?" I asked. "What is she doing here!?"

"I really don't know. She wasn't here for sure when I came out, I can promise you that" he said.

"No. Don't blame Harry on this camila. It was my fault. I was waiting for Harry to finally come out. I didn't know you were here. I sneaked in the second Harry left his apartment" Dinah said, looking down.

"But.. Why?" I asked

"I have a confession to make. I like Harry. Okay? I like Harry. Ever since you guys started fighting I thought this was my chance" dinah said, her voice full of guilt.

I shook my head in disgust and ran out of Harry's apartment. Dinah ran after me.

"Look. Just stay away, okay? Me. You. We're not friends anymore, ok? Ok" I said.

Dinah stood there, tears filling in her eyes. I started crying too. I ran into the elevator. I let the elevator take its time to close. It didn't look as if dinah wanted to join me anyway. She just stood there crying, looking down at her feet. I wiped away my own tears. I can't believe dinah did that to me. As soon as I reached the lobby, I saw- WAIT WHAT?

"NORMANI!? LOUIS!?"

---- sorry if it was really short! I hoped you liked the last couple of chapters. Im doing my best to make my fanfic as exciting as I can :) ----