Chapter 14

CAMILAS POV

My eyes opened slowly. I felt someone's hand in mine.

"H-Harry?" I asked, my eyes fluttering.

I tried to sit up, but my vision was blurry and my head started hurting.

"Don't sit up, babe. Keep your head down" Harry said, kissing my forehead.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Well it turns out your allergic to pepper.. And guess what? So am I. I guess that was supposed to happen to me, but we switched plates, and there's only one person who could've done it. Trevor. That explains the open window" Harry said.

I just lay there, shocked. I didn't think trevor would do something that cruel. Tears rolled down my face.

"Why would Trevor do that?" I asked.

Harry squeezed my hand.

"It's okay" he said.

After that, I fell asleep again. My eyes fluttered open and my mom and dad were sitting on one side, while Harry was sitting at the other. The doctor strolled in the room. He felt my head and neck, then checked my temperature, did a few last mini checks then checked me out of the hospital.

"You okay?" Harry said, hugging me.

I nodded and we headed to the car. We all went back to my parents' house. I flopped on the couch. Harry sat next to me and he turned the tv on. It was a paparazzi show.

"Taylor in outrage because Harry cheats on her!?" The guy announced.

We both rolled our eyes. *DING* that was my phone. I grabbed it. It was zayn. What was he doing texting me? I shrugged and unlocked my phone. His text said: come outside, I need to tell you something.

I ran out. No one was there, than suddenly someone grabbed my arm and pulled me into the shadows. I tried to scream but the person covered my mouth.

"Shhhh!" He said.

"Zayn!?" I said, in a shock.

"I said shush! I have to tell you something ill probably go to hell for"

"Um.. What is it?"

"I-I"

"I like you"

I stood there in shock.

"That was an understatement, no, I love you" he said.

I just stood there, mouth open.

"But I.. I have something else I need to tell you" he said

"W-what is it?" I asked still in shock.

"I was the one that put pepper in, supposed to be, Harry's pasta"

----THAT'S IT FOR THIS CHAPTER! Sorry if its short! Hope this is a little more exciting :) comment your thoughts on it :) ----