CHAPTER 3

CAMILAS POV

What does being in love feel like, because I think i'm starting to fall right into it's "trap". Harry took his lips away from mine. "Yes" I said. "What? Yes what?" he replied. I grinned. "I agree" I said and I walked away. I looked back, Harry was still sitting there amazed. "You coming?" I asked. He ran up to me and kissed me again. "You serious, gorgeous?" he asked. I blushed. "Of course.. Unless?" "NO! I mean no, you're sure, and so am I, that's cool" he said. I laughed. "2 chances to show me if you're worth it, Styles. You've got 2 chances" I said. I slipped my hand in his and we walked together backstage. 

"ALREADY? YOURE DATING ALREADY? That was fast" Dinah said. I smiled at her. "He's too charming. Irresistable. Isn't that right?" I asked. He jumped. He was too busy admiring me. I gave him a small shove. "WHAT? You're gorgeous you can't blame me" he said, kissing me on the cheek. I blushed. "Just don't break her heart or hurt her or else it's us you'll have to deal with" Dinah said. I raised my eyebrow at her. "Anything to have this amazing girl in my life" Harry said. "Oh, stop. You're making me blush again" I said, giving him another little shove. "You're so freaking adorable when you blush though" Harry said "oh and by the way, i'm taking you out somewhere special tomorrow, my beautiful princess" he said. "Surprise me" I said back, smiling. Okay, it's official. I have officially fallen in complete love with Harry Styles. 

HARRYS POV

Camila is the most amazing girl ever. She's my dream girl. This is the first time i've been this in love with a girl. We've been together for a few days now, but no one knows except for some of the x factor contestants and Simon. *beep beep* I grabbed my phone. I unlocked my phone and smiled. Camila texted me. She said "you. my house. 6:30pm. friday. ilysm bby :*" I'm not sure if I should be freaking out or not. I've been nagging her for what feels like forever to tell her parents, but she always insisited that it's not the right moment yet. I think she finally gave in. But I'M MEETING MY GIRLFRIEND'S PARENTS. "you. me. west meadow mall. tomorrow. ily way more babe <3" I replied back. I need my girlfriend's advice on the clothes for tomorrow for sure or else I wouldn't survive a second of this dinner. 

CAMILAS POV

Harry texted me that he wants me to go shopping with him for what he should wear to visit my parents. He's the cutest. I can't wait for friday though. He can finally meet my parents. Now all I have to do is tell them. Why do I always have to do the hard stuff? I sighed and went downstairs. "Mom! Dad! I need to tell you guys something REALLY important" I called. I sat down on the couch and waited for my parents to come in. "Yep? You're fathers coming now" my mom said as she sat down on the other couch, facing me. "Let's wait for da- oh dad, here you are. I need to tell you guys something really important" I said. I took a deep breath. "I-I have a boyfriend. It happened all so quickly, I know, but he's really, REALLY, sweet and amazing. He's so charming. We've been dating for actually a few days now" I said. I looked at my parents, waiting for an answer. They both smiled at me. "I'm glad he's super sweet and charming. You deserve a guy like that" my dad said. I smiled at him. "I can't wait to meet him. You should invite him to have dinner here! I'll cook my special chicken pasta" my mom said. "I already invited him over" I said, happily. I took a big sigh of relief. "Thanks mom, dad. I love you guys!" I said, and ran back upstairs. "I JUST TOLD MY PARENTS! THEY'RE AWESOME WITH THE FACT I HAVE A BOYFRIEND AND YOU'RE DEFINITELY COMING THIS FRIDAY. ILY BABE" I texted him. I flopped on the bed, relieved.

HARRYS POV

So, Camila just texted me her parents approve. YES! I'm so happy and relieved right now. I can't wait to see my amazing princess again tomorrow. I went up to my bathroom mirror and started practicing my lines on what I should say to Camila's parents. "So you two are the people that raised this amazing girl. I can't believe she's mine. She's all I ever wanted" I said to myself. I shook my head. "No. No no no" I said. "You two gave birth to this amazing girl i've been waiting for my whole life. You have such an amazing, beautiful, talented daughter who i'm so in love with" I said in the mirror. I sighed and went back into my bedroom and flopped on my bed. I was so tired, I fell asleep faster than I thought I would.

CAMILAS POV

"I'll meet you in bench boys, okay babe?" I texted Harry as soon as I got out of the shower. I put my favorite sleeveless light pink blouse on and jumped into my denim shorts. I ran downstairs and slipped into my floral patterened flats. "MOM, DAD! I'M GOING NOW!" I screamed before I went out of the house.

"Where are you, babe? ily" I texted Harry. I was in bench boys, looking through some clothes Harry might like. *beep beep* that was my phone. Harry texted me. The text said "look behind you babe. love you xx" I turned around and Harry came in. He was in a checked blue and green shirt with denim jeans and sneakers. I smiled. He looked so handsome. Are we really dating or is this all just a dream?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hi guys! I hope you like my fanfic! Chapter 4 coming out soon :) how did you like this chapter? Oh and don't worry i've got some tense parts coming up soon, just wait and see ;) rate and comment if you like this so far and want more chapters! Enjoy! :)