CHAPTER 11

CAMILAS POV

Where was Harry?! I was pacing up and down. I sighed and grabbed my phone and attempted to call him for the billionth time. It ringed, but still no answer. I threw my phone on the couch in frustration. My mom came in with a bag of one of my favorite foods. Honeybuns. I looked at it hungrily as she walked to me. She just laughed.

"Here. To calm you down" she said, smiling. "Harry might be doing something important or maybe buying you last minute flowers? Why don't we watch TV?" 

I took a deep sigh, my shoulders calmed a little. I smiled and gave her a tight hug.

"Thanks mom" I said and kissed her on the cheek.

I grabbed the remote and switched on the TV. Since my mom was with me, we watched the news. I grabbed the bag of honeybuns. 

"HARRY STYLES CAR HAS CRASHED INTO A "LADLES HONEYBUNS" TRUCK EARLIER AT 6PM" the news reporter announced.

I spit the piece of honeybun I just ate out onto the floor and looked at it, disgusted. Tears were streaming down my face. 

"HARRY!" I screamed.

I was trembling. I could barely speak. I was crying bucketloads. 

"M-mom.. We have to g-go to WitWeds Hospital. H-h-harry has to b-be there" I managed.

I was shaking and trembling and crying. I was a hot mess, but I didn't care. My mom helped me up and to the car. She drove me to the hospital. I burst in through the doors as soon as we arrived.

"WHAT ROOM IS HARRY? HARRY STYLES?!" I screamed at the lady at the desk. 

She stared and me, astonished.

"U-um, room 317 on the private floor. Floor 4" she said.

I ran to the elevator my mom trying to catch up. I pressed the 4 button in the elevator. As soon as I got to floor 4 I ran to room 317. 

"HAARY!" I screamed, running up to him

His eyes were closed. More tears streamed down my face. I plopped into the seat next to him, repeatedly kissing him as if he would magically wake up. It was no use, but he was still alive for sure.

HARRYS POV

I opened my eyes slowly opened. I rubbed my eyes and my head which really hurt. I looked around. Suddnely somebody kissed my cheek. I turned around. This girl was kissing me. I moved my head away. She looked up.

"HARRY! YOU'RE AWAKE!" she said.

She kissed me on the lips, I pulled away. Who was she? She looked at me confused.

"Wh-who are you?" I asked.

"Who am I?" she said shakily.

I nodded. Tears filled her eyes. She ran out of the room and came back with a doctor. The doctor looked at me concerned, and the girl was crying. 

"Wait, what happened?" I asked.

"Harry, what do you remember?" the doctor asked, completely ignoring my question.

I thought hard. I only remembered my name and..

"Taylor. I remember taylor. Taylor! Where is she? I miss her so much!"