Chapter 16

CAMILAS POV

I opened my eyes slowly. I tried to sit up but my head hurt. I looked next to me, Lauren and Lucy sitting there checking their phones.

"W-where's Harry?" I managed to ask.

They put down their phones and looked at each other.

"He's gone to England already. He didn't want you to blackout again, and he left before you woke up because he said it would be too hard to say goodbye. He says he loves you, but he's just gotta take a small break" Lauren said.

Tears streamed down my face.

"I can't believe he really left" I said in between my tears.

"It's okay, camz. He'll come back soon. All he wants is a little break"

I nodded, but my heart was completely broken. I couldn't believe he actually left. Lauren wiped my tears away with her thumb. Just then the doctor came in.

"Camila cabello? You can go home now. According to your tests you're completely fine, and since you've woken up, you're fine to go home" the doctor said, checking his papers on his clipboard.

I nodded. Lucy and lauren helped me up.

"Lauren, can we go to your house. I don't wanna face my room with all those posters of Harry on them"

"U-um.. Uh, why don't we uh just go to the um.. The-the mall first?" She said nervously.

I looked at her cautiously but I just agreed. We drove to Miami mall.

"Where do you wanna go first?" Lucy asked.

"Forever 21?" I suggested.

They both nodded and we headed to forever 21. We bought some sweaters and new shoes and we came out with like 6 bags. It made me feel better but not as good as I felt when I was with Harry.

"Mila, im gonna go to the bathroom. Ill be back in a sec, okay?" Lauren said.

"Want me to come with?" I asked.

"No no, it's fine. Ill be really quick, I just need to pee"

She ran off and I looked at Lucy. She was on her phone. She sighed.

"I know. She's been like that for a whole week now. Always hiding and on her phone. Don't know why" she said.

I ran after Lauren into the bathroom. I saw her in the corner of the bathroom, her back facing me. I tiptoed nearer. She was on the phone but I couldn't make out what she was saying. I tiptoed a bit nearer. All I heard was.

"Ok, babe. Later when I get back home, k? I'm shopping with camila so she won't be that suspicious. Okay, see you later, baby. Love you, harry boo" she said and she hung up.

I stood there shocked, speechless.