Chapter Four

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

[ CHAPTER 4 : VAMPIRE PRINCE ]
( ➪ ☀︎︎ 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 - 𝚠𝚊𝚋𝚒 - 𝚜𝚊𝚋𝚒 || ♧︎ )

HE USED HIS FIST AND
BROKE THE GLASS WINDOW,
SHATTERING IT INTO PIECES

HE USED HIS FIST AND BROKE THE GLASS WINDOW,  SHATTERING IT INTO PIECES

𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙙𝙖𝙮 - 090121
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

"YOU HAVE OFFICIALLY FOUND YOUR SOULMATE!" his mother gasped and Jungwon's eyes widened a huge fraction.

"WHAT?" he choked on his glass of water.

"I've never taught you about soulmates yet because I thought you would not need to know about it for now. But, seems like today is the day." his mother smiled.

"To cut it short, for vampires, you can mark one as your soulmate when you inject your fangs into him or her and you were able to release your fangs from their necks before you completely drained their blood which is almost impossible to do unless your love between each other is super strong. Afterwards, the mark on the back of the male's neck will appear at the back of the female's neck. That was why male vampires have a mark when they are born. A bright red mark is when you have already found your soulmate. A dark purplish-red mark signifies that you have not found your soulmate. Once the both of you are soulmates, the both of you can feel each other's feelings, pain and do telepathy with each other. It's quite fun!" his mother explained.

"But, mine wasn't from love. It was the ceiling lamp! THE STUPID LAMP-"

"Seems like miracles do happen then. Don't worry much, no matter what happens in the end, the both of you will always end up together." his mother tried to make him look on the bright side.

"MUM! But, still- Wait, my necklace... It's gone?!" Jungwon gasped as he checked the pockets of his jacket again.

"W-What? YOU LOST YOUR NECKLACE?"

"Fuck- I must have accidentally dropped it in the cafe," he muttered.

He could not afford to lose the necklace. It was the only way that he could use to find the girl.

The girl who saved him from his schoolmates who constantly bullied him. The only person who accepted him without caring whether he was a vampire prince or not. The girl he fell in love with at first sight and his first friend.

"Mum, don't tell Dad that I've found my soulmate. The only person that I would want to be with is the girl who owns the matching necklace as I do, not with another random person that I don't even like at all. I'm going to retrieve it back now." Jungwon told his mother and teleported away.