❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 ❦

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

[ CHAPTER 59 : VAMPIRE PRINCE ]
( ➪ ☀︎︎ 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 - 𝚠𝚊𝚋𝚒 - 𝚜𝚊𝚋𝚒 || ♧︎ )

"OH THIS? MY TUTOR
GAVE ME THIS YESTERDAY"

𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙮 - 150540▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙮 - 150540
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

⚠️⚠️⚠️: this chapter's content may be sensitive for some, please do take note. if you do feel uncomfortable at any point of time, please skip this chapter. tw: harassment (i'm actually not sure how you call it. if i'm wrong, someone please correct me.)

"jangmi!" her best friend, bongcha greeted with the excitement.

without any warning, bongcha quickly place a blindfold over her eyes, causing jangmi to struggle to take it off.

"don't take it off yet! okay, listen to my instructions! stop struggling already! gosh- the birthday girl is so impatient! okay, okay, seriously take two small steps in front. wait, be careful! phew- okay one more big step to the front! DON'T STEP ON MY FOOT-"

"okay, finally! on the count of three, you can take off you blindfold, copy?" bongcha instructed.

"yes, ma'am!" jangmi replied while letting out a giggle.

one,

two,

THREE!

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANGMI!" her friends exclaimed and her other friends — minhee, eunkyung and misun popped out from behind.

there were so many things that they have prepared! piñatas, presents, desserts, fast food, non-alcoholic champagne bottles, decorations and more!

"I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!" she went to hug each of them and they all decided to do a group hug.

jangmi first started to play with the activities that they have planned for her, opened their gifts for her and watched some movies.

soon, it was already 7pm, they then decided to have dinner while they had chats from here and there.

"jangmi ah, did someone got you a new necklace? IT'S SO PRETTY!" eunkyung noticed the sparkling object that was hanging around jangmi's neck.

"oh, this? my tutor gave it to me this yesterday." jangmi replied while she looked at it again.

everytime she looked at it, she will start to admire it for quite a while...