Chapter Fourteen

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

[ CHAPTER 14 : VAMPIRE PRINCE ]
( ➪ ☀︎︎ 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 - 𝚠𝚊𝚋𝚒 - 𝚜𝚊𝚋𝚒 || ♧︎ )

SHE TURNED AROUND CAUSING THEIR FACES TO BE CENTIMETRES AWAY FROM EACH OTHER

𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙮 - 110121
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

"We should sleep soon." Yena let out a small yawn when she took her pillow, ready to sleep.

Just then, she felt a sudden cold wind brushed across her causing her to let out a sneeze and another and another.

"Are you having a cold or allergic reaction?" Jungwon worried as he reached out to feel her hands that were already shivering in cold.

"Why didn't you tell me that you have a cold?" Jungwon sighed when he remembered his mother telling him that Yena might get a cold because of the sudden loss of blood in her.

"Eat this." he passed Yena a pill from the brown bottle for her to eat.

Her shaky hands took the pill and swallowed it with a gulp of water.

"Okay, now go and brush your teeth. you have to rest." Jungwon said and gently pulled Yena up from her seat to the toilet.

"Damn, your fangs are super sharp!" Yena gawked at the sight of his fangs while she brushed her teeth.

"Kind of," he smiled while he brushed his teeth too.

"I wonder when mine will grow out. We have been soulmates since the cafe incident, it has been like only three days and so many things happened already!" she exclaimed.

"True. But, I'm lovin' it." Jungwon replied and Yena immediately blushed.

"By the way, do you want me to turn on the heater?" Jungwon asked.

Yena shook her head and he gave her an 'alright' nod.

Before he was about to go back to bed, he felt Yena tugged on his wrist.

"What's wrong? Need anything? Water? Food?" Jungwon guessed, looking like a lost rabbi.

"I don't need anything. I just want to say thank you." Yena giggled at the adorable sight of him.

Jungwon then heaved a sigh of relief and caressed her hand, "There's no need to thank me."

He then let go of her hand and tucked her in bed. Taking a seat next to her, he watched her fall asleep instantly.