❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡 ❦

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

[ CHAPTER 36 : VAMPIRE PRINCE ]
( ➪ ☀︎︎ 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 - 𝚠𝚊𝚋𝚒 - 𝚜𝚊𝚋𝚒 || ♧︎ )

"OH, THEY ARE
SOULMATE NECKLACES?"

𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙮 - 061221▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙮 - 061221
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

ever since then, the once bright and bubbly yena has changed ever since that day. her smiles ceased to happen, or if they did, they looked so dead. There wasn't any shine in her eyes when she smiled. It was like a plastic doll, eyes in a daze, distant. It was as if she was always somewhere else. Her head, perhaps? Or maybe a whole different world.

She didn't talk much anymore, either. She gradually became more reserved, distancing herself from others, fumbling for her words. It was as if she was afraid to utter a word. As if doing so would lead to a big punishment. She always seemed unsure of herself, insecure.

She preferred to be alone, isolating herself from others. She didn't talk to people much anymore. She didn't want anything anymore. She didn't participate in her class too. She used to be the ace in school now, she was just a failure. she failed classes and skipped school frequently.

Nothing mattered, because she felt hopeless.

And the shine in her eyes never returned, the cheerful smiles were never alive.

jay sat on his chair while he recalled what happened last thursday when he went to look for jungwon

jungwon was found in a Starbucks café with minha, most probably having a date. but, so what? jay, niki and sunghoon was so ready to barge in and interrupt their 'sweet' time.

"YAH, YANG JUNGWON!" jay yelled, gaining attention from people around but, they looked back away.

jungwon turned around and tilted his head in confusion. he then whispered into minha's ear, "do i know them?"