3 : The S-system

Hey there everyone welcome back to another chapter , now before i begin this chapter i want to apologize in advance cause it might not be completely possible for me to upload any chapter till like 2nd July as i said in the previous chapter i have exams incomming and i really have to prepare for it  . This chapter was made in advance for this week cause i don't completely want to leave you guys hanging in an interesting scene .

Well in any case i hope you enjoy this chapter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayanokoji Pov :

Well only one thing could be said about the entrance ceremony that it was really ..... boring . To normal people that is , while it may be true that the ceremony itself  was nothing special . But it served as a great way to observe the students of other classes . I saw quite some interesting things during the ceremony . Like for example a class - D girl with blonde hair ... now what is interesting about her is that the smile she makes seems like a fake one . If what i believe comes to pass then it might be possible for class D to have a traitor among them. There was also another student who seemed to catch my interest . I am not sure of his name but he seemed to have 3 people walking beside him . One other thing i noticed was the security camera's ,there are security camera's all over the campus . The classroom included that is .

Well for now i will just wait till May 1st . When it will all be revealed . 

The rest of the day progressed like a normal day . During lunch break i noticed something interesting , there was free meal in the school cafeteria and a few second year students were taking the free meal. Hmm it seems that i was right after all . The only conclusion i can come to after all the things i witnessed over the day, is that the points for the next month will not be the same which means it might be highly possible that our points will be given to us based on the way we act in school , Chie-Sensei did say that this school judges its students based on merit alone .

After the classes were over Shibata asked me to check out the the mall but i declined as much as i would like that . I really wanted to check out the dorms and i had to buy groceries on my way back to the dorm . As i parted my ways with Shibata and Kanazaki i saw Ichinose leaving with her friends . 

As i exited the school building I saw Ichinose sitting on a bench alone .

Seems she is waiting for someone ..... I decided to approach her to know if everything was ok ? 

...

...

would she mind if i gave her a jumpscare ? Well its worth a shot 

Ayanokoji : " Boo " I said coming behind her.

Ichinose : " AHHHH " She jumped of the seat in hurry 

...... 

Guess i took it too far .... I am so dead .

Ichinose : " huh Ayanokoji-kun ? You scared me . Why do you always do this " She said pouting 

Ayanokoji : " Well i couldn't resist , i wanted to see your reaction , I am sorry about that ." 

Ichinose : " I won't be forgiving you easily this time around ." She said folding her arms .

Ayanokoji : " Really ? well that makes me sad .... How about i treat you to ice cream ? Will that help ? ."

Ichinose : " Huh ? Ice cream ,okay firstly how do you know this place has ice cream ? Secondly That's an unusual way to apologize ."