19 : Sport's festival

Jeez ... how long has it been since i last uploaded ..... i feel like i keep getting busier by the day ... unreal anyways welcome back to yet another chapter , i know most of you who used to read this story have no clue what the hell is going on in the story and i apologize for that ... i really have no excuse i guess i just got busy with school and exams and all . Regardless of all this i had an amazing last year ...... With that in mind , i fully intend to end this story this year , i know how delayed this entire thing had been but well here we are ..... If you are an old reader i welcome you back and if you are a new one , enjoy the ride :D 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayanokoji Pov : -

Ever had that feeling that you just want to go in a hole and end your existence .... yeah that was me after i found myself in the ICU ward , I still remember Shibata wouldn't let go of me until Kanzaki stepped in , He was balling his eyes out saying how worried he was and thought that i had died or something ...... what a kid thinking about that still makes me want to die .... 
Is this what they call embarrassment ? 

Ichinose : " Can you stop zoning out for 10 seconds Ayanokoji..... " She said to me while poking my cheek .

Ayanokoji : " If i said no to tha- " 

Ichinose : " Do not even try it ...  " 

......
you know they call me the Demon of the 4th Generation  .... but her , if i feel threatened by her does that make her like .... the demon queen or something ... 

Ichinose : " Joke's aside , i was talking about the student council . " 

Ayanokoji : " What about it ? " 

Ichinose and i both were now members of the student council , we were the only two 1st year members of the council as of now , ever since the class D incident as per my statement to Horikita-senpai he let Ichinose join the student council , i had no intention's of joining it myself but well i couldn't decline the proposal when both Ichinose and Horikita-senpai asked me to join . Plus i guess i don't think leaving Ichinose alone in the student council would be the brightest choice , considering the inner conflicts that are happening within the council .

Ichinose : " Uhh it was about Nagumo-senpai . " 

Ayanokoji : " Hmm ? You mean the vice president ? " 

Ichinose : " Right , he approached me a few days back saying something about the current president only thinking that class A student's are deemed worthy of joining the council . " 

Ayanokoji : " Is that what he said huh ? "

Ichinose : " Yeah , it makes me wonder , do you think that there is some inner conflict happening within the council ... cause it feels that the vice president and the president aren't exactly fond of each other . " 

...... She sure catches on fast ..... that ain't good . 

Ayanokoji : " You might be right , however i would genuinely recommend you to keep your distance from Nagumo-senpai . " 

Ichinose : " hmm why do you say so ? " 

Ayanokoji : " Intuition .... " 

Ichinose : " Uhuhh .... sure ... " 

Ayanokoji : " Trust me on this one i guess . " I said while getting up from the bench , i looked back at Ichinose who was still seated and extended my arm out to her .