4 : May 1st

Hey there everyone I am backk !!! and i am finally done with the exams for the time being . Now before heading into the chapter i just have a slight  problem ....
.......

1 week ..... you get me i was gone for like a week .... and when i come back there is absolute chaos across the fandom . Hooowwww ????? That aside i have already mentioned my view on the matter already so i am not gonna say much about it . Leaving that aside lets get straight into the chapter .

__________________________________________________

April 30th

Ayanokoji Pov.

I woke up 5 in the morning and decide to follow my regular schedule . Since i am no longer in the white room i still need to do the intense morning exercise to keep myself in shape . I started by jogging around the school a total of 8km . As i was almost done with the jogging i saw Ichinose in the dorms by the balcony .

hmm that's unexpected why is she awake at this hour . Did she see me jogging i suppose ?

I was thinking of avoiding her spotting me so i turned back and decided to avoid eye contact . Atleast that is what i wanted but she seemed to have spotted me already . I turned towards her and she was waving her hand at me .

Well no use in trying to avoid her now since she has spotted me .

i waved back at her in response , as i did so she went inside her room immediately and came back just as fast to the balcony . 

ring ring 

i see she went inside to get her phone, i attended the call .

Ichinose : " Hello ? Yeah good morning Ayanokoji-kun. "

Ayanokoji : " Good morning Ichinose ."

Ichinose : " Geez you know you should sound more enthusiastic when talking ,i do get how you are bad at expressing yourself still you should try to improve that . Well that aside what are you doing so early in the morning ? Do you perhaps do jogging in the morning ? "

Ayanokoji : "That's right i do go to jog in the morning ."

Ichinose : "For real ? hmm that must mean you must have a better stamina compared to most students ."

Ayanokoji : " No i don't have that much stamina compared to an average high school person. " I said

Ichinose : "Hmm well that's hard to believe regardless do you know what day tomorrow is ? " she asked in her usual enthusiastic tone .

Ayanokoji : " Yeah , it's the first of may the day when our points will be revealed ." 

Ichinose : " Yup how do you think our class did in your opinion ? "

Ayanokoji : " Well my opinion is not that important but i think the class did well , if i had to actually say what the class scored out of 1000 i would say we probably managed to get 920 points ."

Ichinose : " That's oddly specific ..... Well i am gonna let you continue your jog , sorry if i disturbed ."

Ayanokoji : " Don't worry you did not disturb me at all i enjoyed talking to you "

Ichinose : " I see ...... Well i will see you in class Ayanokoji-kun , bye for now " She said in a sweet voice .

Ayanokoji : " yeah bye , will see you in class ." 

as i said that the call ended and i went back to completing my morning exercise .

Somewhere else