14 : Zodiac exam

DEAR GOD 2 MONTHS , man i really am setting some amazing records not that its a good thing ofcourse anyways folks , I am back for good this time ..... i am serious okay not like last time .... but yeah be prepared just in case if i go on an unplanned long hiatus again because hahaha.... i do that a lot ..... but yeah enjoy the chapter folks .

----------------------------------------------------------------

??? : " Ara now isn't this a pleasant , Wouldn't you agree Ayanokoji-kun ? " 

A lilac haired girl said to me while a certain strawberry haired girl looked at me with a puzzled expression .

Ichinose : " Do you perhaps know her Ayanokoji-kun . " 

Ayanokoji : " No , never seen her in my life . " 

??? : "I must say that's a rather harsh way to talk to your childhood friend about . " 

Ichinose : " Childhood friend ? "
Ichinose looked at me with suspicious gaze .

At that moment i couldn't help but reminisces about how did it come to this point .
How did i even get in this situation .........

12:30 pm in the morning :-
Ayanokoji Pov : - 

Kanzaki : " Well everyone those are the outcomes of the exam , is that clear to everyone here ? If anyone still have doubts related to the exams , i would be glad to explain it to you again . " 

No one had any doubts , i must say Kanzaki does possess some exceptional skills , he is a capable of the title of class representative . 

Well if you are wondering where i am right now , well i am in the middle of a class discussion that Ichinose and Kanzaki planned to make sure if everyone was clear with the exams general idea . 

Ichinose : " Alright Kanzaki-kun it seems its clear to everyone now , thanks for the explanation ." Kanzaki just nodded his head in acknowledgement .

Ichinose : " Well then everyone with that we conclude the discussion , Good luck everyone for the exam , I know all of you will do well . " 

I finally stood up from where i was seated and started to walk towards Kanzaki who was talking with Shibata .

Shibata :
" Oh hey ,Ayanokoji "

Kanzaki :
" Hey there . " 

Ayanokoji : " hello to you both , Also great explanation there Kanzaki . " 

Kanzaki : " Thank you Ayanokoji . I am glad that i was easy to understand . "

Shibata : " Oie you guys ...... stop talking about the exam ..... i don't wanna hear about it . " 

Ayanokoji : " You do realise Shibata that the exam is gonna start soon enoug- " 

Shibata : " LA~LA~LA~LA~LA  I AM NOT LISTENING ."  Shibata said in a loud singing voice cutting me off completely . 

Kanzaki :
" Childish as always ...... " 

Shibata : "Who is childish now ? " 

Kanzaki had a look in his eyes that were saying ' You idiot , you are the one with the childish attitude .'

Shibata : " ..... You guys .... are talking about me no .... ? " Both me and Kanzaki nodded in response to that . 

Shibata : "....... i am not childish ..... at all ..... i swear to god ." 

That's an overstatement .... 
Kanzaki : " All right if thats what you say .. " 

As we were continuing our discussion, i spotted two unusual group having a conversation . 

Shibata : " Hey You listening Ayanokoji !! " 

I didn't respond to that i was too focused on the conversation they were having . Soon enough both of them also turned their gaze towards the crowd .