8 : Cruise Liner

Hey there everyone welcome back to yet another chapter ...... yeah before we get into this chapter i want to apologize for the late updates . My bad anyways as of now i still can't guarantee if i will be uploading weekly or no soo yeah there's that . I think i probably might have written this chapter long ago but left writing in between cause of all the assignments so i am expecting i will probably release it like next month . Well anyways leaving that aside lets just jump straight into the chapter .

-------------------------------------------------

Ayanokoji Pov :-

It has been quite some time since the Sudo incident came to a conclusion with class C withdrawing their complaint  ... and currently we were on the cruise liner in the middle of the Pacific ... I don't know how we got here . Its surprising how the government is able to fund for all this . 

I was currently looking at the sea which looked like it was glowing in the moonlight . 
Hmm i see so this is what they call natural beauty .....

i was too deep in my thought that i didn't saw someone creep up on me .

Ichinose : " Boo " Ichinose said in a loud voice with a grin on her face , however as soon as she saw my unchanged expression she started to pout her face .

Ichinose : " Hey ! not fair . Did you knew that i was gonna try scaring you ? "

Ayanokoji : " Nope not at all , as a matter of fact i was quite surprised . " I said to her while looked back at the sea . 

Ichinose : " Uhuh ? yeah sure.... " she then stood next to me and gazed at the sea as well . 

Ichinose : " It's really beautiful isn't it ? " She asked me never shifting her gaze away from the ocean .

Ayanokoji : " Yeah "

Ichinose : " That aside why are you still up ? It is like 11:00 pm " 

Ayanokoji : " I could ask you the same thing . " I said to her .

Ichinose : " Touché , well i guess i was just not able to sleep not when i knew that i was on a cruise liner ." 

Ayanokoji : " Yeah.. I guess this is a first time for most of us . " 

Ichinose : " Yeah.... " 

None of us spoke anything after that , the silence was not uncomfortable or awkward rather it was a comforting silence . 

Ichinose : "yawns* wow i guess i am sleepy after all , we should probably be going to sleep now . Wait who are you sharing a room with again ? " she asked me .

Ayanokoji : " Shibata and Kanzaki " 

Ichinose : " Ohhh i see , well you should probably go to sleep as well we wouldn't want to see a an Ayanokoji with dark circles under his eyes . " She said to me cheerfully .

Ayanokoji : " Sure i will head back soon enough . " 

Ichinose : " hmm okay well Goodnight Ayanokoji " 

Ayanokoji : " Goodnight "  she started to head back to her room .

As i went back to gazing back at the sea i recalled some old memories of my butler Matsuo .... of how he used to take care of me ever since i was a child ..... then again  i guess remembering that now is hopeless , cause knowing that man he would have probably killed Matsuo by now . 

It's weird despite all of this happening i can't feel anything , neither sadness nor anger . Then again i was raised in the 'Demonic 4th Generation ' the generation with the most cruel course of them all . In the end i was the sole survivor of  the the 4th Generation , with a total of 100 students gone just like that . I will agree the knowledge they provide at the white room is truly unimaginable , however the social interaction and the basic human rights were clearly not there.