15 : A game of cards

Hey there everyone and welcome back to yet another chapter . I hope you all are having a wonderful week so far and in case you are not .... well in that case all the very best i am sure things are gonna get better for you all.Doesn't seem to be getting better  for me .... uhhhh i am drifting of the topic here ..... Anyways i hope you enjoy this chapter .

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Ichinose Pov :-

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka , he is a good looking and really smart person . Although i have known him ever since the school began all i know about him and his  past is that apparently he was homeschooled and his father was quite strict on him, i have weirdly found myself spending most of my time here with him . This boy named Ayanokoji , he is an important asset to class but more than anything he is a very important and dear friend of mine . I wonder if things will stay the same in the near future ... i hope they do , but as they say ' Change is constant ' . I wonder if once we part ways in the future would we still continue to be friends . I have found myself asking this question everytime a new year begans of my school life .

Ayanokoji : " Ichinose its almost time for the second meeting .."

Ichinose : " Huh oh alright sorry about that i kinda drifted off there . " 

Ayanokoji : " Well then shall we ? " he asked me .

Ichinose : " Yep let's go . Hey also i was thinking that it's probably gonna be hard for everyone in the group to converse with each other considering not long ago we were all enemies , sooo i was thinking that maybe if we play a game of some sort maybe that might help us with the problem , what are your thoughts on that ? " 

Ayanokoji : " That is indeed not a bad suggestion . I think it would work out just fine , maybe a game of cards perhaps . " 

Ichinose : " Yeah i was thinking the same thing . "

We started to head back to the meeting room again for the second meeting . As we walked in i observed that only a few students were present in the meeting room as of now . Ayanokoji went ahead and seated himself on one of the seats . I decided to try and converse with the students from other sections . 

Sakayanagi : " It seems i am a bit late for the meeting , my apologizes for that . " Sakayanagi said while walking through the door .

Ichinose : " Oh it's quite alright Sakayanagi-san . "

5 minutes after that we heard the ship's loud speaker go off  telling us that the second group discussion has now commenced . 

Well guess i should bring up my suggestion to everyone . 

Ichinose :
" Hey there everyone , i was thinking that maybe since we don't know each other well enough , how about we all try to bond over maybe a game of cards . " 

Hamaguchi : " That's a great idea Ichinose-san . "

Yukimura : " I can get behind that suggestion as well . " 

Sakayanagi : " Most certainly we can go ahead with that idea . " 

Ichinose : " Well if everyone is willing to play then we can go ahead with this idea . Oh i am hoping that everyone here knows how to play old maid right ? " as soon as i said that Ayanokoji raised his hand . 

Ichinose : " Yeah , Ayanokoji you want to ask something . "

Ayanokoji : " Uhh yeah , actually i have no clue how to play old maid ." 

Karuizawa : " How do you not know old maid ? Seriously ? "

Akito : " Uhhh it's not that big of a deal i don't know how to play old maid either . "