9 : The Exam

Hello everyone, welcome back to yet another chapter.
Before we begin this chapter I wanna clear a few things out. Firstly I am indeed not dead I just have a bad uploading schedule okay?  , Secondly, I am not abandoning the fanfic, and Thirdly ..... Uhmmm yeah, I still can't upload weekly ..... Now you don't need to attack me okay it's not that serious you can put the knife down okay? okay ...... well anyways enjoy the chapter.

------------------------------------------------

Ayanokoji Pov.-

Vacation time's over huh ?

I see so thats what they were trying to hint towards during the morning. I looked at my fellow classmates , although most of them tried not to loose their cool it was clearly evident that they were freaking out .

Ichinose : " hmm that sure is unexpected , I see so thats what they meant by observe the significant scenery . "

Impressive, seems she is on guard even during vacation . She is indeed sharp .

Ayanokoji : "seems that way ."

Ichinose : " Well we should probably go over the things school has provided us with."

Ichinose being one of the class rep gathered all of our classmates . We were provided with 2 tents for 8 students , 2 flashlights,  1 matchbox and backpack of amenities for everyone. In my opinion I think all of this is quite enough to survive on the island . We are also provided with 300 S points which can be used to buy additional items later on . Now here is the catch any remaining S points will be added to our class points . Each time we secure certain "spots" around the island we get bonus points .

Ofcourse we can loose points as well during the exam polluting the environment , absence of morning and the evening roll call finally violence or stealing from other classes .

Kanzaki : " So the theme of this special exam is freedom huh ?"

Shibata : " Seems that way. "

Ichinose : " Well i think we can all agree that it will be impossible for us to not spend any S points. So I think we should discuss the things we absolutely think are necessary to get . " Everyone seemed to agree with her .

A basic toilet you use a superabsorbant polymer sheet to solidify waste and each sheet van be reused many times . But it might be hard on the girls . 

Kanzaki : "It seems that a regular toilet is one thing we can buy with points ." 

Mako : " Hehh ?? For real lets buy that in that case . " 

Sayo : " I agree with her ." 

Huh ? no one has any objections to that proposal , that's surprising .
I guess i underestimate my fellow classmates , the understanding between students of Class B is indeed a useful asset for our class . 

I took a glance at the other classes and Class C ..... seemed to be hyped up about this entire exam ? I tried to look for class A but they were nowhere in sight . As for class D well i believe the best way to describe their situation is that i can just tell their condition without even taking a glance at them , why you may wonder well .... cause i can hear the panic in their voice clearly evident  . 

Ayanokoji : " Sigh*  Hopeless .." I said out loud .

Shibata : " Huh ? did you say something Ayanokoji-kun ? " 

Ayanokoji : " No i didn't ." I said to him with my never changing face , he just tilted his head a little in response . 

Ichinose : " Well guys i think it will be best if we look for camping spot ." everyone seemed to agree .