Update

Boy oh boy has it been long huh... ? Well how have you folks been ? now i know i said the story will be on hiatus till 2024 and i realize it is 2024 buuutttt my finals are around the corner and i will be entering uni soon so the next 2 - 3 months are extremely important .... i am sorry for post ponding this fanfic for this long and all , but i really think that i have really grown as a person in my time off , and i think when i am done with these last two months of school life ... i can really piece together all the emotions and all , i wish not to rush this since .... i think this fanfic i have here is special , and i wish to look back upon this and feel that it indeed was a great work , highschool .... is a wonderful period its so memorable , only when you are close to the end of this absolutely roller coaster of a journey , do you start to appreciate it ....... 

Does this mean i am discontinuing ? Obviously not duuhhh , its just i need a little more time .... and if some of my old readers are still here ..... i am hoping you guys stick around a bit more ... thank you , obviously many people don't use wattpad anymore which i understand since you got like character ai and all now .... but really as much of a wonder the AI is .... its like a bit of a mess as well  , since if you try to have a wholesome moment with a character it becomes like lewd and all ...... so it's hard to do that .....

Anyways i am getting off topic , I will be back .... i will finish this story now that i am more of a different person when i first started this ..... and as always 

Dj dude signing out 

Bye !!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------