05. Master

He slips his hands beneath your clothes and brushes lightly against your stomach, travelling higher towards your chest

He slips his hands beneath your clothes and brushes lightly against your stomach, travelling higher towards your chest. He pauses his fingers grazing just below your bra.

"Is this okay?" He asks.

"Do doms generally ask for permission?" You ask naively.

"It's a bit different, you're not my wife yet or we don't have any contract, so consent will be important. I'm never going to take advantage of you"

He nips at your ear as he whispers,
"So if you want me to keep going, you'll have to ask"

You were flustered, you wanted it, you wanted him but asking for it was too embarrassing for you.

"Yes or no, babygirl?" He says in a seductive voice. You look into his eyes, pleading with him to go on.

His hand inches higher and you twist his shirt in your fist. He manages to slip his hand beneath your bra, and you huff.

But then he does something unexpected, he carries you off his lap and abruptly stands up.

"You have no idea how many deliciously fucked up things I want to do to you" He says in a deep but low voice, then he leans towards you, his face inches apart from yours. "But you aren't mine yet and I can't proceed unless you ask for it, So be a good girl for now"

"But I - "

"You, what Y/N?"

Hearing your name slip from his mouth makes your entire body quiver. He makes you want something, a thing you never wanted before, not until you met Taehyung.

He gets closer to you and rubs your lips roughly with his fingers, his hungry eyes fixated on your lips,

"Please go on - " You say.

"Is that how you ask Y/N?" He growls.

"Please, just please go on Sir-"

And suddenly, you see something snap within him, He presses his legs hard between your legs and crushes his lips against your neck. Then, he turns you on his lap so your back is against his chest. He trails his hand down your stomach, and he goes further down.

You gasp. He brings a finger to your lips, silencing you.
"Easy there babygirl. I know what you need"

He slowly parts your thighs and reaches down. Your legs begin to quiver in anticipation.