13. A Wedding

It has been 2 weeks since Taehyung has opened up to you and since then you've slept in his bed with him

It has been 2 weeks since Taehyung has opened up to you and since then you've slept in his bed with him. Sunlight spills over the tousled sheets, warming your naked, tangled bodies. You blink awake.

Taehyung nuzzles your shoulder, his thick unruly hair falling over his closed eyes. You give him a kiss on his cheek. He turns and whispers, "Good morning" in his morning raspy voice.

"Good morning, master"

Taehyung chuckles. "So, it's the day. Are you excited?"

"Rosé and Jimin's wedding day! Yes, very!"

"Come on then" Taehyung shifts to the edge of the bed and takes your hand. You follow him.

He leads you to the bathroom, where he starts filling the bathtub with water. He walks up to you and you let him undress you.

"Bath time... together" He says.

He runs the water. He steps in and then you, into the bathtub.You lower yourself down between his strong legs and he leans you back against his chest. Rubbing his warm wet hands over your shoulders.

Taehyung lathers his hands with soap and washes your neck, your clavicle moving down toward your breasts. He fondles you with wet hands and plays with your sensitive nipples over and over until you squirm against him.

His soapy hands slip down beneath the water surface, travelling between your legs. He finds your clit. He circles your delicate bud until you begin to throb, you pant and melt against him.

"I thought this was just a bath session..." Saying that, you close your legs.

"Mhmm...A special one" Taehyung says and swiftly slides your two of his fingers inside you, he starts to pleasure you ruthlessly and you rock against him.

"Sir, I -"

Then he takes you by the waist and spins you around to face him.

"You are so pretty" He says.

He pulls you down towards him and kisses your neck, His soft kisses sending shivers of tormenting bliss through your naked body.

Then he lifts you into his arms and you straddle his hips, he kisses your shoulder and walks you out of the bathroom. He takes you into the bedroom and tosses you on the bed.

Look down he says.

You look underneath the bed and you notice three gorgeous dresses laid out on the comforter

"why don't you try them on and see which one you like the best'' he says.

The dress you choose :