15. Trust

He walks towards you, turning the collar over in this hands

"You've a lot to learn..." Taehyung says.

"Like?" You ask.

He moves towards you, "Like... How to completely submit to me"

He closes the gap between you, his chest slightly brushing against yours as he looks down at you. "Are you ready for that?" He asks.

"I-I am..." You reply. He reaches up and thumbs your bottom lip, sending heat through your trembling body.

"Teach me..." You say, staring into his black mystic eyes.

Taehyung gently wraps his hands around your throat. You delight in the pressure of his possession. "Is that how you ask me?" He says.

"Please teach me, master" You say. Taehyung leans down, pulling you towards him as if to kiss you. But he stops just short.

"Strip then..." He releases you and backs away.

You slowly pull your clothes away. The sea breeze dances on your bare stomach as you strip down to your bra and panties.

You shift on your feet. Ge walks over to you and you fight to remain perfectly still, your hands folded in front of you.

He takes your hands in his and guides them up behind your head. Then he reaches down and touches you.

A small whimper escapes your lips as he strokes your clit through the fabric. He slowly pulls your panties down as you unclip your bra.

"You're beautiful Y/N" He says and your heart flutters, he always says that when he sees you naked but you never get used to it.

He skates his fingers up your abdomen, sending currents of tingling warmth through you. He carries you up and lays you down on the L shaped sofa in the living room.

He cups your breasts and takes you into his mouth, sucking your nipples.

You melt against him. He lets go and whispers, blowing cool air over your throbbing nipples,
"I'll be your heaven, babygirl"

He wraps the collar around your neck. "Perfect, now it's time for a swim"He says.

" A what - "

Taehyung lift you up and walks you out into the balcony, you see a large swimming pool there. He sets you down on the linen cabana nearby.

He tugs his jacket and shirt off, baring his chest. He seemed to be glowing under the moonlight, so perfect.

He comes near you, you can feel the heat from his body radiate off of him. He brushes a lock of your hair behind your ear and kisses your neck.

Over his shoulder, you take a look at the sea visible from the balcony. The vast expanse of blue water takes your breath away.

He sucks at your neck, leaving his mark on your skin. You huff, his mouth makes you hot again. He then lays you down on the mattress.

He eases your knees apart and leans down. He kisses your inner thighs, up to your belly and breasts, and finally on to your lips.

His eyes glint when he slips a finger inside you, and then two. He finger fucks you slowly, in and out. Then he slides down, and flicks your clit with his tongue making you hotter and hotter.

Your hips buck to meet his mouth and he teasingly backs away. He smirks, feeling your frustration.

Heat rises to your cheeks and you turn away. In a moment, Taehyung is on top of you.

He lightly presses his knees up your thighs and you gasp, the pressure driving you crazy. He nips hard at your neck, grinding himself against you.

"Are you ready, kitten?" He says.

You nod.

"I can't hear you" Taehyung says.

"Yes master, I'm ready"

"That's like a good girl"

You bite your lip, trying to hide the rush of excitement, fueling from head to toe.

He grabs your hips and pulls you towards him. He rubs his erection up and down your slick center, your legs become weak.

He lifts you up and slowly gets into the swimming pool. As he's on the last step of the pool, you tense up.

"Taehyung..." You say.

"What's it baby?"

"The pool looks deep and I don't know how to swim. Can we go back?"

Taehyung halts for a moment or two, then says. "No"

"But - Why?" You ask.

"Because I was serious about you submitting to me and that requires a lot of trust and you need to learn to trust me"

You feel the water rise up to Taehyung's waist as he takes a few steps into the water. You get nervous.

"It's okay Y/N. I've got you" Taehyung says.

He shifts you in his arms so that your legs are wrapped around his waist. He looks up at you, his eyes calm and steady.
"Please, trust me" He says.

You give him a faint smile.
He takes the last steps. Tenderly, he puts his hands to the back of your head and leans you back against the water surface, still holding onto you with his other hand.

"Wait, Don't let go off me" You cling to his forearms, your nails digging into his skin. He shakes his head. "I won't"

His soft voice puts you at ease. "Keep breathing, don't move too much. Alright?" he says.

He steps in between your legs. He rubs his thumb against your clit. He then sinks two fingers inside you, slowly working them in and out.

Your vision blurs as pleasure takes over you. Just before you come, Taehyung pulls away and hoists you up into his arms. Throbbing yet again, you grit your teeth.

"Please just - I can't take this. I need you..."

Taehyung doesn't respond. You groan into his shoulder as he walks you out of the pool and sets you on your feet.

"I need you, master..." You say, much more politely this time.

"No" Taehyung replies in his deep brusque voice. He walks away, leaving your body quivering and unsatisfied.

A few minutes later, Taehyung pops out at the balcony entrance. 

"How long are you planning on standing there, Y/N?"

"The entire night." You reply.

You hear him chuckle delightfully. "Is that so?" He comes and stands beside you.

"But I'm not done with you yet..." And saying that he immediately lifts you up.