02. Goodbye

The next day, you were laying in bed before dawn and stared at the ceiling, lost in the memory of Taehyung's dark eyes and his low, commanding voice

The next day, you were laying in bed before dawn and stared at the ceiling, lost in the memory of Taehyung's dark eyes and his low, commanding voice. You hear voices outside your window and rise to take a peek. You see Taehyung and your father talking with each other

Taehyung laughed at one of your father's jokes. Your father was asking him a variety of questions. It was a test, of course, to see what kind of man he was.

"So, today you take our Y/N with you," your father said.

"Yes. She seems okay with the idea," Taehyung said, not sure how eager to sound. "She's a great girl. You must be very proud of her."

"No father could ask for a better child. She is the flower of our family" Your father replied.

Taehyung glanced at your brother, who was standing close enough to hear. He either nodded in agreement or glared at him in warning.

"She'll make a good wife for the right man." Her father pressed his lips together, as though the decision was still paining him. "You will be good to her, though? She's an innocent girl. A good girl."

"I'll take good care of her. If she's not happy with me, I'll send her home to you." He held your father's gaze earnestly, until the man nodded in approval.

Taehyung has repeatedly thought, Maybe he should have stuck with dating worldly women. That wasn't what he wanted, though. He could have married almost anyone if all he wanted was arm candy. He wanted a real wife. A partner who had the same values and would share the kind of connection with him that his best friends had with their wives.

When it came to you, he felt like he was abducting a child from her loving family. Would he ever be able to sleep with you, let alone explore a BDSM relationship with you, after seeing that look of adoration and concern on her father's face?

Taehyung and your father slipped out of your view. Someone knocked at your door, you turned to find your mother with a stack of towels.

"Sweetheart, your father and Taehyung have gone to the nearby pool for a dip. Can you go hand them these towels?" She asked. "And maybe you can make him an american instant coffee"

You carry the towels and the mug down the road to the nearby pool. It was empty for the most part,

"you!"

Taehyung emerges out of the water in nothing but his underwear. His broad, chiseled chest heaves, as drops of water slipped down his skin. A breathtaking lion tattoo was inked on his pecks.

"Good morning, it's nice to see you" He greets.

"Good Morning..."