11. Sin

He grabs you by your waist and lifts you up in bridal style and walks you up to the bed located at the center of the dungeon

He lays you down and spreads your legs.He slides his hands up against your naked body and whispers against your lips. "There's no way out baby girl...You look so cute when helpless"

Taehyung spreads your legs wide, his large hands dwarf your thighs. He kisses your knee then the inside of your thigh, working his way higher. Your breath quickens. He pinches one of your nipples. You writhe and moan.

He licks a path down to your stomach and blows cool air against your pussy. Then he grips your thighs, he licks a long slow path up the seam of your pussy and you gasp. He spreads you open with his fingers and you groan, heat flooding your cheeks. He brushes his lips against your clit and a jolt of pleasure overtakes you. You struggle to focus on anything other than his hot breath against your sensitive bud.

You hear him chuckle as his grip on your thighs tightens,
"Do you like this, kitten?" He asks.

"Mmmm..."

"What did you say?"

"Yes s-sir, I like it"

The tip of his tongue darts out and lightly flicks your needy clit. You swallow a swear. He does it again and again, stroking something fiery deep within you that makes you feel like you're starving.

"Please..." You say out loud.

He licks you again, and you yelp, the pleasure almost blinding. Then he kisses your clit hard, sucking ruthlessly and driving you mad. You squirm and swear, the delicious promise of climax just on the horizon. He slips in two fingers inside you while he sucks on your throbbing clit.

You arch your back, straining against the stunning feeling of fullness. The dual sensation of his fingers and his mouth down there feels forbidden.

You clutch onto the bed sheets as you get closer and closer to your climax. A shuddering orgasm fills you to the brim. You moan, riding wave after wave of bone-melting euphoria.

You catch your breath as Taehyung straightens and unstraps your ankles. Taehyung gently kisses you on your forehead and then on your lips using his tongue.

"Do you taste that? That's you on my tongue, little flower"

He crushes his mouth to yours again and you swim in his kiss. He runs a thumb against your lower lip, grinding his rock hard d against your bare pussy.

"Did I give you a good time?" He asks.

"Yes, you did, sir"

"Then, what's that needy look on your face beautiful? You look like you still want something" He rolls his hips again, the bulge in his pants rubs roughly against your pussy.

Taehyung nips at your neck and sucks while reaching for something over your shoulder. Then you feel him slip something over your hands. It was a pair of handcuffs. They're soft against your wrists but they hold your hands firmly over your head.