04. Dominant

"She has an accent like yours, Tae

"She has an accent like yours, Tae." Her grin widens. "You two are so cute together."

"Don't get ahead of yourself, Rosé." His phone dinged and he pulled it out of his pocket, stared at it a moment, then cursed.

You giggle. His gaze flew to you and he smirked, sending a tingle through your body. Cocky expressions were annoying on most men but Taehyung wore them well.

"So you think you can do something," he said by gesturing to you.

Rosé burst out laughing. " Of course I can do it. I'll have her looking like your type in no time."

"Absolutely not," he said sternly, surprising you. Did he talk to all women that way?

Rosé's brow furrowed. "I thought that's what you wanted."

Softer, he explained, "No. I like her the way she is. Just a little more matured. Not like my usual type, please. I don't think the club-girl look would suit her."

You give him a confused look.

"Don't worry about it." With a smile, he pushed the hair back from your face. His tenderness made you feel safe and protected.

With a heavy sigh, he turned for the door. "You two have fun."

"Don't worry about a thing."You followed him towards the door. "She's in good hands."

You trailed behind. At the door, Tae turned, then closed the distance between them. He stared down at you.

"Don't hesitate to call if you need something, okay?"

"Yes, Sir." The word slipped out again, despite him having told her she didn't need to call him that. Yet every time she did, he got this funny look on his face. It was both amusing and hot.

He cursed under his breath, inhaled a deep breath, then kissed her forehead.

Rosé closed the door behind him.

Rosé turned and grinned madly. "So . . . what color should we do your hair?"

Rosé looked you over, walking a circle around you. "Hmm. I think we should keep it natural. It's such a pretty color. Maybe we'll just add a few highlights and lowlights to make it more . . . interesting."

"O-okay."

Rosé stopped and crossed her arms, then narrowed her eyes. "I'm thinking long layers and maybe we'll straighten out those waves. I'll give you some product, teach you how to use it. Taehyung will love it."

That was all that mattered. You grinned.

She started doing your hair.

"Do you like Taehyung?" She asked.

"Yes...but I'm not sure if he likes me" You timidly replied.

"Why would you think that?"

"Because he has so much to offer and I barely have anything to give him in return..."