16. Secrets

Your breath is heavy and hot as Taehyung carries you back into the condo into a moonlight filled bathroom and sets you down on a chair near the bathroom vanity

"I really need you..." You say.

"Want?" Taehyung replies.

"What?"

"You want me...Need and want, Understand the difference Y/N"

That annoys you and Taehyung notices, the corner of his mouth twitches. He rubs lightly on your clit, making your knees shake.

"You've kept on getting what you want without giving me what I want for way too long..." He says. "So, no. You're not coming today"

"Mmph! That's not fair"

"Yeah?" He looks at you with dark eyes, you almost shiver.

"I mean... I would want to give you what you want... "

"There's an easy way to do that" He says. "Just ask me what I want"

He rubs his fingers over your aching bud, and you whimper.

"What do you want, master?"

He leans in and kisses you near your neck, you shudder.

"I want you, all of you... Your submission, your loyalty, your trust"

"You do already have that, master"

He suddenly steps back from you. "No, I don't. Not yet" He says.

"But... I do trust you" You reply.

He then unclasps your leash, and carries you towards the shower.

"You think  you do..." He says as he turns on the shower and steam billows over your bare skin.

"Are you starting to understand what I want from you?" Taehyung runs his fingers up your neck, lightly tracing the line of your jaw.

"I do... master"

"I'll be able to see it in your eyes when you trust me with your whole heart, when you're able to put everything in my hands"

"Taehyung-" You say. His grip tightens around your neck. 

"Why did you call me that?"

"Because I wanted to say your name. Because I'm not only your submissive and I want you to know that you can trust me too"

"Don't start that again" Taehyung replies in a dismissive voice.

"But it's true. And I get the sense uh - well -"

"What?"

"I get the sense that you are afraid to trust me master"

Taehyung releases you and steps away. Still dripping wet from the shower, he hands you a towel, taking one for himself and walks out gripping the edge of the sink. "That's ridiculous" He says.