08. Strangers

The next morning you blink awake, only to realise you're alone in your bed

The next morning you blink awake, only to realise you're alone in your bed. You shift to the edge of the mattress and run your hand over your legs, remembering the sweet memories from yesterday.

You hear clanking sounds downstairs. You rise up and pad into the kitchen to find Taehyung struggling with a teapot on the stove. You cough and he jumps.

"Oh! Good morning Y/N"

"Good Morning. What're you doing?"

"I was trying to get this thing bubbling..."

You look at the teapot and giggle. "You know, I like making your morning coffee myself..."

"No, It wasn't about me. I wanted to do this for you..." He said. "I, uh, made you some tea." He slides a mug towards you. The faint but familiar smell of korean matcha tea floats up from the surface.

"Wow. thank you." You take a sip, it was a little weak and overly sweet.

"It tastes very good" You say.

"Really?" You fake a smile and nod, forcing down another gulp of tea.

"So, how're you feeling today?"

"You mean -"

"Yeah, after last night" He glances at you. His eyes are soft and filled with worry. Nothing like the dark eyes you are used to.

"I'm good..." You take a pause. "I'm great actually" you say. Taehyung grins and takes a step towards you, backing you up against the kitchen counter.

"So, you have no regrets?" He asks and you nod. "So you're ready?"

"umm...For what?" You ask.

"To be mine..."

"To be yours?"

"Yes. As in be my submissive and really trying BDSM with me"  He looks at you softly. "We would go slow ofcourse. I'd teach you the rules, help you figure out what you like"

He pulls a wooden spoon from a drawer and slowly slides it up your thigh. He gives you a little tap and you gasp. "I would have to punish you if you behave badly though..."

He slips the spoon between your legs, and you clutch his T-shirt. "But I'll reward you when you're a good girl" He rubs the spoon back and forth between your silk shorts, heat pooling in your most sensitive spot. "So, what do you say?"

"I want it..." You reply.

"You do?"

"Mhmm...But I thought you didn't want to corrupt me?" You ask shyly.

"I would never corrupt you against your own will. But there's one thing..." Taehyung kisses your neck, working his way up to your ear. He whispers. "You love being dominated too much..." You chuckle and blush at the same time.