06. Innocence

After a steamy moment with Taehyung at the Catacombs BDSM dungeon, he pulls you to his car

You drive through the town in silence. "Did I cross a line in there?" You thought. You glance sidelong at Taehyung's hands on the wheel. His knuckles were white.

You wished you knew what was going inside his head. You try to find the button to switch on the A/C on the dashboard.

"What are you doing?" Taehyung asks.

"I wanted to switch on the A/C?"

"What's got you so hot and bothered, babygirl?" He asks.

"A lot to take in at the club" You reply.

"Yeah. You liked watching that girl caned, didn't you?"

"No, I meant a lot of people in one space. Lots of body heat you know"
You swallow hard and focus on the road ahead. Mercifully, Taehyung hits a button and cool air spreads over your skin.

"Better?" He asks and you nod.

As you move steadily down the road, passing bright lights and tall buildings, you can't help but think back on the sub getting caned. Your hand involuntarily sneaks up your thighs, and your legs quiver. Taehyung chuckles, low and sinister. Your cheeks burn, and you pull your hand away.

"What's turning you on?" He asks. You open your mouth to deny the desire crushing through you, but nothing comes out.

Taehyung's hand reaches out and puts his hand on your thighs. Then he gently runs his long fingers on your bare thighs sending goosebumps all over your body.

Then he slowly moves his hand higher, pleasure pulsing beneath your panties.

"I liked the way the dom talked with the girl..." You suddenly blurt out.

"You liked the way he ordered his submissive around?" He asks. He chuckles and moves his hand up to your panties. He runs his fingers up and down, parting your lady lips. He presses his fingers hard, rubbing your pussy. His fingers find the throbbing bud and he circles it, sending electric shocks through your body. He takes pleasure watching you.

You moan and pressure builds between your legs. You buck your hips. Then Taehyung pulls his fingers away.

"Taehyung! Please!" You scream in frustration.

"Sir." He growls, his eyes shining against the green lights as you speed through one intersection after another. "Politely ask for what you want babygirl"

"Please sir" You say.

"Please What Y/N? Use your damn words..." He demands.

You did not want to reply him but under this conditions, your body wasn't agreeing with your mind -

"Please touch me, sir?" You say in a low voice.

With that, Taehyung pulls off to his side of a deserted road and kills the engine. He unbuckles his seat belt and turns to you. He takes your chin in his hands and leans in close. Taehyung pushes a button and your seat falls back. He vaults on top of you. You reach down to unfasten your seat belt.