54

(y/n) - your name

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What the fuck was that...?" Ben mumbles out as he, Sloane and Five froze in their spots when they heard a shrill scream echo around them.

"That... sounded like Allison!" Sloane gasps in fear from hearing her scream and all 3 academy kids pale immediately.

"She's... she's gonna be ok... right?" Ben gulps, fearing that whatever got her might come after them next. Whatever Allison went through... did not sound good.

"I would have to say no on that..." Five gulps, looking around for an exit to go back to (y/n). He was trying to find a weapon, a button, something to open the damn chamber and let her out but now these godforsaken hallways weren't letting him find an elevator! The three academy kids walk around cautiously, trying to find the sigils until Sloane heard a whisper fly past her ears. She whips her head around, Five looking at his sister-in-law in confusion.

"Did you guys hear that?"

"No." Five says, looking around when he felt eyes on him.

"Sloane?" the three kids go rigid hearing a familiar voice they thought they never would hear again.

"No fucking way..." Ben gasps as Five narrows his eyes at the figure that walked around the corner, not believing that this Luther was the real Luther but Sloane was so far in her grief that she believed it was him.

"Luther!" she gasps as she cried, her hands over her mouth before she runs towards him despite Ben and Five telling her not to. The boys watch as Sloane jumps into Luther's arms, him hugging her with a bright smile on his face. "You're alive! I can't believe you're alive!"

"I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere." Luther sets Sloane down on her feet as he holds her face sweetly.

"We're trying to find the exit? Did you manage to find one?" Sloane asks and Luther nods, pointing down a direction Ben and Five couldn't see.

"Sloane, don't do it! As sad as it is, Luther is dead!" Five yells out, still not able to shake off the feeling that someone was watching him.

"He's gone, Sloane! He bled out on the carpet!" Ben says and Sloane's face pales as she feels warm liquid on her hands, stepping away from her husband.

"Sloane..." his voice distorts as dark in spilled from his mouth and the slash on his chest like his real body. The poor girl's hands shook as she cried, seeing her husband melt in front of her as Ben and Five yelled at her to get away.

"Sloane! No!" Ben yells out as he runs to his sister when she screams, Her diving to drown the girl into the darkness and pull her body down to the ground.

"Ben!" She cries out for him as he dives to grab her hand that reached out to him as the ink pulled her body away. He tried to use his tentacles to grab hold of her arm and pull her away, Five grabbing and axe to hack away at the ink but he was worried he might hurt Sloane.