08

(y/n) - your name

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My mum tried to feed more food to Five, getting him to try some sweets and making him some coffee after we finished dinner until I stopped her, letting him breathe. I chuckle as I move him to the couch, my family asking us both questions that we tried to answer with the same responses to get our story straight. It's not like we could tell them I got dropped into the world of Umbrella Academy and met there and escaped the apocalypse three times.

I'm so glad my sister doesn't know who Aidan Gallagher is or hasn't watched Umbrella Academy cause then we would be in trouble.

Five leans over to me to whisper in my ear. "The food was amazing."

"Perks of being her kid." I whisper back to him, his thumb rubbing circles on my hip.

"If I get to eat like this when I visit your parents, I don't think I ever want to leave." he groans happily and I chuckle.

"That's how they trap you to staying over as long as they can." I look at the time to see that it was getting late now. "Me and Five should head back now. It's getting late."

"Wait! Take these!" mum suddenly shoves a bag full of containers with her cooking. "How long are you both staying?"

"For a month Mrs-"

"-uh no formalities young man, you're part of the family now." mum warns and Five looks at me nervously, not knowing what to say and I laugh softly behind my hand.

"Uh, (y/n)'s mum, we're here for a month."

"I'm going to show him around." I pipe up. "But we should get going. It's going to take a while to get to the hotel again.

"Yeah probably best before dad come back from work." my sister warns.

"That reminds him, don't tell him I was here. Especially that I brought someone." I tell my family and they nod.

"Come back to visit again ok. Both of you. Don't make it into years before I see you again." mum says and I nod, waving goodbye to my family before me and Five leave to head back to the station.

"So... what do you think? Meeting my family?" I ask and he beams down at me, stopping me to kiss me softly as he held my hips.

"I'm glad we took this step. They were lovely (y/n)." he whispers against my lips before. "It was everything I could ask for." I smile up at him happily with a heavy blush. Never in my life did I ever think I would ever get a boyfriend, or even introduce a boyfriend to my family. "Shall we head back, sweets?" I nod and we start walking back to the station but I stop at the noodle place. "Wait, but your mum gave us food-"

"-I said I would get that wonton noodles for you so I will!" I grin and get two to take away before continuing our walk.

"I love you, you know that." Five sighs happily.