20

(y/n) - your name

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I shivered heavily as I stood in front of the door, knocking on it with whatever energy I had left since I couldn't feel my fingers at this point. I held my arms and looked around the pitch-black farm in fear of the dark until the door soon opened to reveal Vanya, her looking at me in shock as I stood in front of her.

"Vanya..." I stutter as my voice cracked, gulping back the tears that were slowly forming in my eyes. She quickly brought me inside and I sighed in relief from the warmth of the house compared to the bitter cold I had been walking through the whole night. I was drenched head to toe from the pelting rain but I was glad that it wiped away the blood on me but I still felt disgusting, needing to scrub my skin clean.

"(y/n)! What happened!? Why did you walk through the rain!?" She hugged me tightly and everything finally hits me at once, unable to hold back anymore as I burst out into tears. Vanya held me tightly as I cried in her arms, her trying to calm my shaking but I just sobbed. She ignored the fact that her clothes were getting wet from my rain-soaked ones and it made me feel bad that I cried even more.

"I-I'm sorry. I-I didn't know w-where else to g-go." she pulls back from the hug as she wiped my eyes but the tears didn't stop. "I-I couldn't g-go back home cause of F-Five."

"What!?" Vanya seethes softly and that's when I notice Carl, Sissy and Harlan looking at me from in the background.

"I-I'm sorry for i-intruding. I'm s-sorry, I-I'm so sorry..." I got out of Vanya's arms, opening the front door to leave.

"Dear, you're shivering like a baby lamb!" Sissy ran up to me, wrapping me up in a towel she must've gotten from the bathroom. "Please, stay until you're warm again."

"I-I can't-"

"-(y/n)!" Vanya catches me when my legs give out under me, just so cold that they had gone numb. I had run as far and as fast as I could, asking people the direction to Sissy's farm and just didn't stop running.

"Dear!" Sissy pulls me to sit down at the dining table next to Harlan as I shook violently, wrapping the towel around me tighter.

"You don't even have the energy to walk!" Vanya kneeled in front of me, wiping my tears away. "What happened (Y/n)? Please tell me." I cried softly as she hugged me again.

"I had a fight with Five. He hates me." I stutter out, my body feeling extremely cold.

"I'm sure he doesn't hate you. He cares about you (y/n)." I shake my head.

"He told me that he never wants to see me again-don't make me go back." I cry out and she purses her lips when she saw how scared I was, rubbing my arms and brushing my wet hair away from my face.