18*

Smut Trifecta lmao

Smut Trifecta lmao

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I groan softly in exhaustion when I start to wake up, scrunching my nose from the bright light. "Ugh..." I huff out, turning around in bed to avoid the light when I feel arms pull my body. I hum softly in bliss when they wrap around me to pull me into a warm body, feeling someone running their fingers up and down my arm that circled around my favourite source of warmth. I let out a tired yawn as I slowly open my eyes, squinting against the glares of the sun that peaked through the blinds.

"Morning, love." I smile sleepily when I hear Five, his hand running down the side of my waist and across my thigh that was draped over him, nuzzling my face against his chest which shook from his light laughter. I look up at him to see a happy smile on his face, his fingers dancing across my arm before moving up to brush my hair back from my face to see me clearly. "How are you feeling?"

"Tired and sore... and full..." I whine out softly in embarrassment which makes him grin at the achievement. I shudder in his hold when his hand on my thigh moves to slip between my pussy lips, rubbing my clit and I let out a shaky moan against his chest as I clutch on to him shakily. He chuckles mischievously, pulling his hand away and I look at him with red cheeks. "You...?" I whisper with a shaky breath and he brushes his fingers against my cheeks lovingly.

"I'm perfectly fine sweetheart." I gasp lightly when Five suddenly  turns us around to lay on our sides, him hugging me tight as he pressed soft kisses against my lips over and over again. "I missed you... so much... You have no idea how bad I missed you (y/n)."

"I missed you too Five..." I hum against his kisses, holding his cheeks as his kisses got longer and longer each time he pressed his lips against mine. I moan softly when he turns us around again to have me pinned on my back beneath him. His kisses get more heated, more desperately again as he holds my jaw to open my mouth wider and slip his tongue past my lips to taste me. I moan louder, his other hand holding my midriff to pin me down as he pushes his cock back inside me. My gasp muffles in the deep kiss when he bucks his hips roughly into mine, plunging his cock deep inside me and I tremble from feeling so oversensitive from last night. "Five-" I pull back to break the kiss, holding his hips to have him slow down but he shuts me up when he holds my thighs apart tightly in his bruisng grip to snap his hips into harshly. "Fuck!" my body was already littered with bruises and love bites, his lips pressing against my neck and his teeth sinking against my skin. 

It was as if he couldn't get enough and I was writhing beneath him, moaning loudly from each thrust. "F-Full-can't-" I groan out when presses down on my stomach.