33

Yes, I am still listening to Vengaboys while writing this at 11:15pm

Yes, I am still listening to Vengaboys while writing this at 11:15pm. Help.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sigh out softly as I open my eyes, rubbing them as I wake up from the long ass nap I'm pretty sure I just took. I groan out, feeling stiff and I wanted to stretch but Five's arms around my body stopped me from doing so. I lean my chin on his chest, looking up to see how peaceful he looked. Like we were just a normal couple with small problems that weren't related to saving the world, just taking a comfortable nap together.

I nuzzle my face into his shirt when the door suddenly slams open. "Crazy!"

It's always Klaus. He's either cockblocking me or ruining our moments like these.

"Yes?" I look up to see him panting, almost sweating like he went through withdrawal from drugs again. "Shit are you ok?"

"I should be asking you that! You died!?" I nod and I hear Five groan in annoyance, turning over on the bed and pulling the pillow over his head. He really was done with this family. "Omg twinsies!" Klaus peace signs me and I look at him in confusion.

"What?"

"I just came back from the spiritual realm too!"

"HUH!?" Klaus just proceeds to show me a wound on his chest and I was still processing the fact mans died and came back alive!? "Wait what!? How!?"

"Apparently that's a skill of mine! Not only do I commune with the dead, but I'm also immortal! Look, Diegos kid shot a harpoon in me."

"Klaus!?"

"How cool is that!" he chuckles nervously, gripping Dave's dog tags and I frown as he sniffles. I stand up stiffly and take Klaus outside so we don't bother Five. "It wouldn't have mattered if I stayed there and died with him... I would still be here and he... he would still be gone..." Klaus silently cries into my arms and I hug him tightly. He was still grieving and it hurt seeing him in pain. He lost the love of his life and now he finds out his mother was also dead in this timeline. The family may have each other but they were still alone. Klaus leans back away from me, wiping his eyes before plastering on a goofy smile.

"Klaus-"

"-anyway, I came to check on you and also wake you up. The others wanted to chat." he shrugs, avoiding my worried glance. "Lila caught us up on the Kugelblitz situation."

"We'll, uh, we'll be down in a few minutes." I mumble out and Klaus nods as he walks away before I could comfort him. This whole family just shoves their pain and grief away without even confronting it. It's not good. I sigh and ruffle my hair, walking back into the room to see Five sitting up on the bed as he rubbed his eyes.