Purple.

*Assault, physical and sexual in this chapter. If that makes you uncomfortable, please skip. I apologize as this story is going to take a dark turn from here on out.*

Laurel

A month had gone by since the party. Tommy and I are stronger than ever, or so it seems so. He asked me to join him for Christmas break and I'm definitely considering it.

It's nothing personal against the Malfoys, but I feel that it's best I spend time away from Draco. Tommy is still having a hard time accept that Draco and I used to be a thing.

I can only imagine how insecure he'll feel if he finds out I live with him at Malfoy Manor. Keyword being if.

Today was another quidditch match, Ravenclaw vs. Gryffindor. I was excited to go, but not just to cheer Tommy on, but to see Ginny play.

As usual, Tommy and me walked together towards the pitch when he pulled me into the familiar changing rooms. He held me against one of the lockers and began kissing me. I kissed him back for a few minutes, each minute getting more passionate. More...aggressive.

"Okay, okay," I begin, trying to push him away. "That's enough, someone will be here soon." I continued but he wouldn't let up, and profusely tried removing my clothes despite my pleas against it. "Tommy, I said stop." I said again, this time successfully. I pushed him away, and caused him to bump into another set of lockers.

He looked at me with this confused expression that switched to anger in the blink of an eye. I suddenly felt unsafe. This is a side of Tommy I have never seen before, nor did I know
existed. "What the hell is wrong with you? Why are you acting like this?"

"I just don't understand why we can't have a bit of fun. It's almost as if you're scared to fuck me."

"I'm just not ready for us to take that step yet." I said. I wasn't being completely honest though. I wouldn't mind it, but I just know I'll compare him to Draco like I did when I'd have sex with Clayton. It wouldn't be fair to him.

Everytime we kiss, I unintentionally imagine it's Draco. I always think of how soft and gentle Draco's lips were as they caressed mine.

"But you can give into Malfoy after knowing him for a mere couple of days? What do I have to do to get you fuck me? Don't you love me?"

"I—I do," I think. "...but I don't know, Tommy. This isn't exactly what I had in mind for our first time. You're being too aggressive with me, and I don't like it."

He scoffed.

"Yeah, I've heard otherwise."

My face hardened. "And what is that supposed to mean?"

"It means that I know about the rough, ridiculous sex you and Malfoy used to have. Don't hold out on me now, sweetie." He said as he inched closer. In the heat of the moment, just before he reaches me, I reach my hand out and slap him.

He held his now red cheek before turning to me. "You're going to regret that."

Grant

I hate quidditch. It's such a stupid excuse for a sport. I'm only going though to support my friends, and to watch Ginny. I don't exactly fit in with these kids here, but my Gryffindor house mates have been nothing but accommodating.

Hermione and I were walking together to the stadium when I bumped into someone who had their head down and covered. "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't see—El?"

"Out of my way, Grant." She aggressively says, storming past me. I look to Hermione who too looks confused.