Chapter 14

Messiah (8 moths later)
I started having really bad pains in my stomach, so naturally I had to go to the hospital. I've been so sad because I've missed Justin so bad. He called me to tell me that Lady had her baby and that it was premature. his name was "Jaden" and he was 4 pounds and 3 ounces. He said that he always wanted to sneak the baby out of the hospital because he was so cute. Justin sent me a picture of the baby and I'm sorry but he doesn't look like him at all.

My mom is a alcoholic bitch. She continues to come home late and Pebbles has to help her while she pukes.

"I miss Ryan," had Pebbles' favorite line for the past month. they had a fight over sex. of course.
At the hospital I was in so much pain and the doctor said it was time for the baby to be born. oh fuck. a baby. mine.

Having a baby is the hardest shit ever.
"where's mom," I asked Pebbles'
"here baby girl I'm here," she stumbled in drunk as hell. But at least she was here. one thing she never did was miss a Kodak moment.
the pains were getting worse and worse by the second so the doctor told everyone but my mom and Jasin to get the fuck out. I couldn't take it anymore so I started pushing.

"Messiah.. stop pushing," the doctor said and he called in extra nurses.

"What? what's wrong?" mom said in a serious tone. everyone had the sternest faces, I was trying to concentrate on not bursting open right then and there.
"WHATS THE PROBLEM," Jasin got in the Doctors face this time.

"the baby's breached."

my heart sank. my little baby is stuck. all those ultrasounds I had and all the times I gave up my favorite foods and my baby in in my belly upside down? I felt really sad. I don't even know the gender of the baby I wanted a surprise.

At this point I'm so worried that my baby will die and if it dies I don't know what I'll do at this point. Giving birth is the worst pain I ever felt in my life and I can't go through all this for nothing my baby has to make it. The only thing getting me through this is the thought of having my little baby in my arms the best thing that has happened to me in A WHILE. The doctors worked around me I sat completely still until it was time for me to push or them to pull... finally my baby was here.
I heard her little cry it was so loud and vibrant the most beautiful sound I ever heard. I never ever felt a love stronger than this. I wish Justin was here. The doctor handed my princess to me and she fit perfectly in my arms it was love at first sight. she was clean and perfect just like I imagined. The doctors and nurses congratulated me and left the room... That's when Jasin snatched my angel away from me.
"Give me her." he held her in his arms and she didn't even look as perfect on his arms as she did mine.. it was like she didn't belong there. and I was so weak.... I felt myself falling dead asleep I wanted my baby back.
When I woke up it was raining and thundering. Hard. I sat up looking around the room..... Where's my princess !?
I started crying and yelling "BRING ME MY FUCKING BABY!!" I yelled it over and over. Jasin burst in the room and snarled at me. "Shut the fuck up Messiah the baby is fine!" I sat back up.
"Bring her to me. I want to see her."
"No. you don't get to see her lay down."
I started screaming. I pushed the assistance button. I felt Jason's fist connect with my face. I passed out again. The next time I woke up it was morning.
"Good morning Messiah," the doctor said as I sat up. His face immediately frowned up. "what's this bruise from," he asked as he assessed my face. I did t even know what bruise. "oh she had a little accident last night trying to get out of the bed to get the baby. she said her legs were numb." Jasin explained to the doctor. The doctor smiled at me and just took care of my bruise.
"I just want to check your vitals and since your severely anemic I want to give you a blood transfusion and maybe later today you can leave depending on how the baby is doing."
I fell back into the bed. I wonder what Lady's baby is like? Is he like Justin?
where's mom and pebbles? I felt super tired again. I had to pee. I felt totally mistreated.
"Hey mommy," Pebbles voice resonated through the room. I looked up at her in joy. The blood drained out her face and she rushed to me when she saw my face. She turned to Jasin.
"What the fuck happened to my sister!?" Jasin shrugged. "you idiot she just had a baby you were supposed to watch her." She hugged me tight and promised she wouldn't leave anymore. I was thankful considering Jasin was an ass.