Chapter 11

Justin

I paced around my room slowly thinking about and only about the situation in my hands. Not only am I a dick, I’m a stupid one. Out of EVERYONE I could’ve possibly slept with, I chose Lady? That’s the only way to break Messiah’s heart. The ONLY way. Messiah is the type of person that can’t get upset much, but if it’s something she’s passionate about, of course she’s going to be pissed about it. I can’t understand why I did that. I don’t even like Lady like that. It’s not like I have wet dreams and shit about her, because I most definitely do not. With Messiah it’s different. It’s like I would do anything for her just for her to be happy. I need her, with every ounce of me I do. She makes me a better person. What hurt me the most is that she gave the ring back? It took me forever just to give to her, just that quickly I earned it back.

Someone knocked on my front door. I didn’t feel like talking. Since I was the only one home, the door was left unanswered. I really didn’t feel like talking. I looked out the window to see Ryan. I quickly closed the curtains and laid in my bed. I heard the back door open and Ryan enter the house. I pretended to be sleep.

“Motherfucker,” he walked closer to the bed. “Why the fuck yo Cracker Jack ass tryna pretend like you sleep get the fuck up.” He shook me, but I really didn’t want to get up. He kept shaking until finally I jumped up.

“What the fuck man!” I yelled.

Ryan sat down, and folded his hands in his lap.

“So what’s up? Why you try to pretend like you ain’t hear me knockin?”

“I ain’t feel like talkin.”

“Why not”

“Because I ain’t feel like hearing any shit about what happened at the party, and what I did. I know I made a big ass mistake, but I was drunk, and lowkey I think I was a bit drugged too. Off a molly or two.”

“What did you do?”

“I fucked Lady, bro.”

“Morgan doesn’t mind though, does she?”

“No and honestly I wouldn’t give a fuck if she did. Messiah cares though.”

“Aw shit I forgot, well did you talk to her?”

“I tried. But shes not answering none of my calls… I think she blocked me this morning.”

Ryan stood up. Shook his head. His face had sadness written all over it. This was the first time he had ever been lost for words, but what the fuck could I say. This is a sticky situation.

Morgan

“So are you sure you’re pregnant?” I asked Lady, after she had finished puking her guts into the toilet. She gave me the duh look, and ran back to the toilet. I held her hair as I smiled at the accomplishment I’ve made. Logan sat against the wall as he shook his head. I could tell he was feeling guilty about his part of the plan, but oh well. What’s done is done, and now he can get some… of what he always wanted. I left out to go buy some pregnancy tests. I ran into Jasin as he was out on the basketball court playing ball with himself. He was having doubts too, but of course his were WAY worse than those of Logan. What’s everyone’s problem, it’s not that big of a deal it’s what they deserve. When I got to the store, there was barely anyone there which was good. I got a basket, and filled different tests into the basket. By the time I was about to go to the register, the store suddenly got crowded. I heard Justin’s voice so I ducked behind the counter.