Chapter 12

Messiah

I Miss Justin. POINTBLANKPERIOD. I just don't get why he had to become a asshole all out of the blue like that. I mean there's a line you don't cross and that was it.

"Come on Messiah, you're going to be late for the doctor AGAIN, and next time im not going with you." Pebbles screamed from downstairs. I got up off the bed and immediately felt nauseous. right now I don't have time to think about Justin, im more concerned about me being pregnant. not that my mom gives a shit anyway, not that I can't afford and love a child, more like this baby is my baby? when we got to the doctors it was mostly empty except for this old lady, a receptionist, and a girl named Lina who goes to my school. she's a freshman. 

"what's wrong?" Pebbles asked me as I laid my head back against the chair.

I didn't answer her because right as I opened my mouth, I think I saw Lady leaving MY doctor with a bag of prenatal vitamins and a book. maybe it wasn't her, right? I laid back against my chair, and Morgan waltzed back in because she "accidentally" left her purse. I scoffed. Lady is NOT pregnant. Not with Justin's baby. I just filled with so much anger, so much disgust, that I stood up, and just puked.

Justin

I was sitting in the car on my way to pick up my tux for prom, when my phone rang. "Hello," I said in my usual sad monotone voice. "So, congrats. you're a dad." Morgans voice said through the phone. I didn't even hear what she was saying because I dropped the phone so fast, and I started to drive. I was driving so fast i'm pretty sure I was going to get a ticket today. when I got to Morgan house, I didn't see her car, but I knew her frigid ass was in the house with Lady and shit. she know me too well not to know I was going to come see this shit. I knocked on the door, but I new she wasn't going to open the door so I just walked in. Morgans nurse told me she was in the Entertainment room, so I went up.

"Ew, why are you in my house?" morgans eyes got wide, like she didn't know I was coming.

"Morgan! you called Justin?"

"No..."

"Yes you did, you're a damn liar," I said still standing in the doorway of the entertainment room.

"temper, temper, did you forget who you were talking to?"

"No... I know exactly who i'm talking to. but this isn't your business anyway unless you popping this baby out, or taking care of it for the rest of your life, am I right or naw..?"

"oh no, you're right, i'll step out. maybe I should call Messiah and see how she's doing now that she's pregnant," she covered her mouth, like she let something slip. I didn't even say anything because that's exactly what she wanted. "ill be back. and when I get back, Justin you'd better be gone."

"Hey Lady," I said sitting in the chair next to her while she played with her hair. she was beautiful as ever, she was thick as hell and she was glowing like never before. she turned and looked at me, and then puked. all over my new shoes. I didn't get mad, I didn't freak out. I picked her up and took her to the bathroom, I pulled her hair back as she puked into the toilet. when she was done I stood in the bathroom and cleaned myself off as she brushed her teeth. yeah, she was pregnant all right.

"so," I said.

"So," she said.

"This is my baby?"

"yep," she pushed her hair back and scooted on top of the counter.

I stood in front of her, in between her legs, and I started crying. she hugged me, and it was the closest thing I had to Messiah in a week. I missed her so much.. its lie I haven't been breathing since this happened and I can't take any more of this.