Chapter 6: Family

Messiah

I woke up this morning naturally upset, and decided to take my anger out at my own body in the shower. I scrubbed hard, until I knew I was squeaky clean, and washed my hair also. I got out still upset, but happier than before. I lotioned my body, and threw on some clothes that I picked out yesterday.

"Messiah?" Pebbles entered my room and plopped down on my bed. Her red hair sprawled all over the place, it reminded me of a pool of blood.

"Yeah," I asked sitting down next to her, and resting her head on my lap.

"Was mommy nice when you were little?"

"Yeah. She was beautiful. She would show me off like Mufasa did Simba. She would buy me anything I asked for, I think back then she loved me."

"What happened."

"There was this man mom dated. His name was Alfred, he always got wasted. So wasted, he'd come home. Mom would be cooking in the kitchen, and he'd just walk up and slap her. He'd grab her by her hair. Choke her. He'd see me at the table, coloring. He'd flip over the table and push me on the floor. Mom would scream and yell for him to leave me alone, but then he'd take it out on her again. Then mom got pregnant, with you. And she loved him so much. He couldn't return that love, so he left."

"So my dad was an abusive drunk?"

"Yeah. Then mom was soooo traumatized and hurt, she would cry and cry. When you were born, she couldn't even look at you. But she loved you. Do you know what your real name is?"

"No."

"Princess."

After that, Pebbles and I went to make breakfast-- well cereal, because I refuse to cook. Unsurprisingly, Pebbles ate Fruity Pebbles which has been her favorite besides Trix since she was six. I decided to just mix cereals together because I wanted them all.

"Eeeew you gross Hog," Pebbles cried out referring to my cereal. "Why would you put Fruity Pebbles with Rice Krispies?"

My phone began to vibrate. It was Justin.

After both Pebbles and I got ready, we headed over to Justin's house. When I just walked in without ringing a bell or knocking, Pebbles grew kind of suspicious already.

"JUSTIN!" I called upstairs so he could come out.

He came downstairs with this boy following close behind.

"This is my stepbrother, Ryan. Ryan, Messiah and Pebbles." He pointed to each of us identifying us.

"Hi Ryan," Pebbles lips twisted into a wide smile.

I could already tell that Ryan was into Pebbles, even before he offered to watch a movie with her while Justin and I worked on our project. We went upstairs, knowing that we wouldn't be interrupted because they basically couldn't stop stating at eachother.

We were basically done with our project, but we just wanted to hang out.

"You're ugly Messiah," Justin poked at me.

"And what do you think you are?"

"The most beautiful person you've ever seen."

"Right. Cause you know what I've seen."  

Justin got up on his bed, and just stated at me until I followed. He kissed my cheek, and then my neck, while yanking off my shirt. He kissed my chest, while I took of his shirt. He flipped me over, so that he was on top. I rubbed my fingers along his back as we made out.

"Justin, what's this on your back?"

"What're you talking about?"

"Get off me!"

We both stood up as I turned Justin around, and I saw what I was touching.

Scratches. Lots and lots of scratches. The ones you get from sex.

"So, you fucked her Justin?"

"Well, she is still my girlfriend Messiah."

He started to grab me, but I snatched away. In a way I felt that he knew how upset I was. He came close again, this time I let him put his arms around me. This relationship. Him, me, Morgan, is tormenting me.

"How you you just fuck her and then think you can just fuck me too?"

"You know what this is Messiah. You know I'm in a relationship with Morgan. You know that Morgan forces me to do stuff."

"Your the boy! Fuck that, your 18. You a MAN. She can't force you to do shit!" I yell, anger rebuilding up inside me again.

"It's not just about me! My family is involved!" He yelled back.

Suddenly, I felt sorry again and all I wanted to do was hug him tight, and reassure him that everything will be alright. I grabbed him face and pressed my lips against his so hard that I had got a little dizzy. His arms automatically found my waist, and before long it was a full on make out.

"What do you guys want to-" Pebbles dropped her phone mid-sentence and gaped at us. Ryan also stood there in shock.

"Well, this shit is awkward." I blurted out, not in the least bit worried. This is practically just my family.

"What're you guys doing?" Pebbles squeaked, she's like a kid In the brain.

"Making out, obviously. Right Pebbles?" I said to her, which made her giggle. I looked up at Ryan who still had a little lipstick on his bottom lip.

"Apparently, were not the only ones huh?" I walked close to Pebbles, our nose almost touching. "Don't tell anyone. Understand?" She nodded, and then smiled sweetly. She's silly as hell.

"So we came up here to see what you guys wanted to eat," he said picking up pebbles phone. Good thing she has an otterbox or her iPhone would've been gone. "So do you want Indian, Chinese, Mexican, Italian, or breakfast?"

After we had a two hour long argument on what to eat, we finally decided to just get something from 3 places. We ordered from the Mexican, Chinese, And Italian.

We all sat on the floor in Justin's room eating and laughing, it was fun. The most fun I've had in a while. Since Pebbles didn't feel like going home, we decided to spend a night. Mom won't give a fuck.

I sat on Justin's lap in a bean bag chair, and Pebbles laid inside Ryan's legs with her head on his chest while we watched Scary Movie. The movie was so stupid, and every time I laughed it took about 20 minutes to stop.

I loved being right here with them, it felt like home a bit. I really honestly, never want to leave.

"Messiah, wake up." Justin shook my body. I wouldn't wake up, so he pressed his hot as breath against my neck and I instantly jumped up.

Pebbles was asleep on Ryan's chest, and Ryan was on a pillow.

"You're a pig," I mumbled. He stood up, and pushed me from behind to his bed. I forgot this whole time I was shirtless, but it was okay because it's time to go to sleep anyway so I just removed my shorts.

"Ooh, you stripping down? For me? Why thank you." We're the last words I heard before I fell asleep.

YOU GUYS RYAN IS PLAYED BY SEAN O'DONNEL NOT RYAN BUTLER