Chapter 4 : Infuriate

"in·fu·ri·ate  

/inˈfyo͞orēˌāt/

Verb

To make someone extremely angry or impatient.

There are about 7 billion people in the world. Every day, someone gets extremely angry to the point where they freak out and begin to yell. I should know. I’m one of those people. One thing I hate about people is that they are stupid. They force each other to live inside a bubble, if that person wants out of that bubble; they use that person’s escape as a chance to get rich.

For example, today school was a shit fest. They treated Justin like absolute shit. No one deserves to be ridiculed like that.

“So I hear you’re hanging out with that Messiah bitch and her kid sister. What are you a lame now?”

Justin turns to face Morgan who he had basically dissed at Chaz’s party last weekend. “Morgan, I don’t have time for this. You’re overreacting.”

“Do you want to be in this relationship?”

“Yes, but-“

She stepped closer to him. “No buts. No more socializing with the lames. Understand? If I hear anything about you hanging out with them, you can kiss your college tuition goodbye. You’ll be going to community. Is that what you want? Okay then. Be a good boy, and smile for me.”

He obeyed, and Morgan turned and walked away.

She looked so innocent. She had a baby smooth face, with adorable little chubby cheeks, and her smile was to die for, but she was a bitch. A serious bitch. She’s the one paying for Justin to go to college? Wow. I always wondered why he stayed so miserable with her. He could be so much happier with someone who actually treated him like a person.

Justin put his head down, and rested his back against the locker. He then took out his phone and typed something in. moments later my own phone vibrated.

Justin- Meet me in the Spanish classroom upstairs room 219 fourth period. Please?

I rested onto the wall I’d been hiding behind, it would be awkward if he was o happen to walk around the corner and catch me standing here, so I decided to move along to my own locker. I grabbed my books for third period, and still had a little time left. i stayed at my locker, and texted Justin back

-why should I? You treated me like shit, all because your friends told you too. I thought you were better than that.

I sent the message, and caught sight of Asha and Logan walking towards me holding hands. Asha’s locker was right next to mine, and Logan’s was on the other side. They didn’t want to let go of each other’s hand, so they stand intertwined and went to each other’s lockers. Weird fucks. I felt my phone vibratein my pocket.

Justin- I know and I’m sorry, just come upstairs. I have to tell you something you’re the only one I can trust right now.

I sighed out loud, and decided to just go upstairs and meet Justin, but that means I’ll have to skip fourth period. Perfect. Ms. Grady’s class was terrible anyway.

The bell for third period rang, and I sat through and entire period of English. It irked me, but in reality, I kind of liked the idea of writing a fairytale with made up characters, a vicious plot, horrendous problem, and effective solution. It sounds kind of fun. You know, ogres, fairies, princesses? The part I didn’t like was that this paper was worth 200 points because my teacher didn’t really put any grades in her grade book, she usually slept or let us sleep.

After the bell signaling fourth hour rang, I hid in the bathroom until I was sure nobody was left in the hallway. When the coast was clear, I jogged up the stairs and into the dark classroom that had the huge number 219 written on the wooden door.