Chapter 7: Loyalty

Lady

Today was going to be a bad day. I can feel it pulsing all throughout my body. The school flooded, so we won't have school for a few weeks, which really fucks me up because I have a D and homework that needs to be turned in before my mom finds the fuck out. I turned the corner to leave the building when I ran into Morgan.

"Lady please talk to me," she said trying to get me to stop and talk to her. I tried to keep walking, but she caught me. "Ladybug," and I stopped and spun around. "Honeybee."

Morgan was always my best friend. I mean always. And after why she showed me today, I learned that loyalty is nothing but a word. A word that my friends don't know the meaning of. Justin and Messiah hooking up, and not telling Me? Some friend Messiah is after all those times I helped her when her mom beat her, when she was upset... When she had those cuts all over her face, and this is what I get in return? Of course ill help Morgan crush that bitch..

Logan

She came to me like always. Knowing that I'm with Asha now. I love Asha, I have for awhile, but it's one person I love more. Morgan, and she knows it. No matter how much of an imbecile Morgan makes herself look, she's actually pretty smart. She's mean, yes .. But only because she's tried to be nice before. It didn't work.

"So are you going to help me, or not." Morgan said sitting in my bed.

"Why should I help you? You're with Justin, I'm with Asha."

"Don't you want me back? Come on, I just wanna sabotage Justin and that lame ass Messiah, and I promise. Ill treat you better," Morgan said pulling a cd out if her pocket.

"What's that," I asked referring to the disk.

"This... Is motivation," she said grinning.

I don't know what the fuck I just got into, but it involves revenge... I don't know if I should get involved.

After Morgan left, I put the disk into my laptop and watched in horror as I saw the back of Asha and another football player having sex in a locker room. I didn't see her face, but I knew it was her. I just got so mad. I had no time to think. I just slammed the laptop shut.