Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

No. No. No.

I glared up at my ceiling as his saddened expression ran through my mind. I felt so bad for telling Niall to fuck off, but I don't like telling people about my past.

Just the thoughts that go through my head kill me. The only person I've ever explained my past to was Willow, and I didn't need to do much explaining because she was with me through it all!

I've never actually had to physically explain all the things wrong with me. And, I didn't think explaining would be easy. Especially because the memories make me cry. Saying them out loud would probably just make me cry more than just remembering inside my head.

Sighing, I got up and looked into my bathroom mirror. I had dried blood now covering the entire wounded area. I washed off the blood and wrapped my leg with a bandage.

Nodding to myself slightly, I walked back into my room.

I still felt bad about Niall... I mean, he was only ask a simple question, and I could have just said "I don't want to talk about it." or something. His hurt face flew through my mind once again and I shook my head.

"Why do you keep thinking about him?" I asked myself in a whisper.

"You can't fall for him. You'll hurt him, or he'll hurt you." I said quietly to myself.

I looked at the floor for a few seconds and sighed, grabbing my phone. 

I had more apology text messages from Niall and more of Willow texting me in all caps, meaning she's yelling at me.

I threw my phone to the other side of the room and I heard it land over by my window.

Then I heard loud footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Oh no..." I mumbled to myself, tears already forming in my eyes.

I made a run for my bathroom but he unlocked the door and came in just as I closed the bathroom door.

"Jade! I know you left! How dare you disobey me! I bet you fucked him, how disgusting!" He growled as he ripped the door open.

I was sitting in the corner and he came over and pulled me up by my hair. I yelped out in pain.

"Dad let me go, please!" I begged loudly.

"Shut the fuck up! You're about to get what you deserve." He snapped, yanking my hair to the side.

I bit my lip to keep myself from talking again, or letting out a cry of pain.

He drew his hand back and hit me hard across the face. Tears started streaming down my face as I hunched over slightly.

"Stand up!" He hissed.

I went back to standing up right and he gave me a powerful shove that caused me to fall to the floor. I let out a cry from my body smacking against the ground.

"Dad, please." I cried. "Please stop."

"No, you know what happens when you don't listen to me, Jade Elizabeth!" He snarled.

I sobbed as he picked me up and pushed me into the wall.

"So, you think you can just leave the house when told no and meet up with some boy and fuck him without punishment?" He asked loudly, shouting directly into my face.

"Dad, I'm sorry!" I screamed as he rammed my head against the wall.

"Sorry doesn't cut it!" He yelled.

I just cried as he kept hitting my head off the wall and occaisonially pulling my body away from the wall and slamming it back.

He stopped for a second to say something but I took a chance and tried to get free of his grasp.

Just as I was about to get away he grabbed hold of me and turned me around and then shoved my enitre front side to the wall. I swear I heard a crack coming from my nose. I fell to the ground and he stepped back.

"Are you ever going to defy me again, Jade" He growled, kneeling down beside me.

I shook my head quickly.

"Good, now clean this mess up." He said, standing up and walking out of the bathroom.

I laid there for a few seconds, just curled in a ball crying.

Awhile later I got off the floor and cleaned everything up in the bathroom, then took another shower to get the blood off my face from my nose.

I was laying on my bed listening to music when I heard my phone ding.

I looked to see a text from Harry.

"Jade, why did you freak out on Niall? He's been upset and feels really bad about it. And, he wont tell anyone what happened. Only he did something wrong and you spazzed. What happened?"

I sighed and stared at my phone, trying to think of a reply.

"He asked a simply question and I took my answer out of proportion." Is all I said back.

"Well, you should really talk to him because he feels bad." He replied.

"Alright, I will." I answered.

"I'm sorry I freaked out on you. I don't like talking about my past. It's not your fault." I texted Niall.

"I feel bad for asking." He said back.

"Don't, it's fine." I replied and set my phone down.

Niall's Point Of View

"Was it really that improtant to text her for me?" I grumbled at Harry who was sitting across from me on the couch, a triumphant grin on his face.

"Yes." He said simply.

I rolled my eyes and went to the kitchen and pulled out a slice pizza I got from Nandos last night.

I heated it up in the microwave and sat back down onto the chair.

"You should hangout with her again." He said to me as I was eating.

"She doesn't seem interested, Harry." I told him, taking another bite of my pizza.

"So? Make her intersted." He said matter-of-factly.

I rolled my eyes again. "She said she was broken. She's clearly not in any position to be flirted with." I replied.

He sighed and walked out of my flat to his.

I shook my head and continued to eat my pizza in peace.