Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

Angel and Tate made Niall and I sit on the couch as my dad left to take Dean to get his now broken nose fixed.

I bit my lip thinking of a way to get out of here.

The twins looked us over.

"You know, Ang, they make a cute couple. Both tiny, weak, worth nothing." Tate chuckled.

Angel smirked. "Jade, why an Irish man? I heard they have small dicks." She laughed.

I rolled my eyes. "Shut the fuck up." I snarled.

"Now now, Jade. Don't back talk people who have guns pointed at you." Tate said.

"Fuck off. I doubt you even know how to use that thing." I replied.

I heard a loud shot, a small bullet hole on the floor in front of me.

"Trust me, I know how to use it." He smirked.

I bit back a sly comment and leaned back against the couch.

"What do we do?" Niall whispered.

I bit my lip and thought for a moment. That's when I got an idea.

"Just play along, I have a plan." I whispered back as I looked back up at Angel and Tate.

"I have to pee." I told them.

"Hold it." Angel said and rolled her eyes.

"No, I need to go now or I'll piss on the couch." I replied.

Tate sighed. "Get up." He said, pointing the gun at me.

He looked over at Angel. "I'll take her." He said.

He lead me up to the bathroom and before I walked in he grabbed my arm. "You try anything stupid and I'll blow his brians out while you watch." He told me.

I shook my head and ripped my arm from his graps then slammed the door in his face, not forgetting to lock it.

I hurriedly grabbed my phone from my pocket and texted Willow and Louis.

"I need you now, bring the rest of the boys. Niall and I can't get out. DON'T REPLY."

I sent the text and flushed the toilet then acted like I washed my hands.

I walked back out and went downstairs with Tate hot on my feet.

When I sat back down, I sat close to Niall. Closer than before.

"You didn't have to pee, did you?" He smirked while they weren't looking.

"Nope." I whispered back and winked.

He chuckled and then Angel and Tate came back to us.

A few minutes later I heard the door bust open and Willow, Louis, Harry, Zayn and Liam all came running in.

"Let them go!" Willow shouted.

"Ah, Willow. So nice to see you." Angel fake smiled.

Tate grabbed me and held the gun to my head.

What is up with people pointing fire arms at me?

"I said let her go!" Willow repeated as she stepped closer.

"Not gonna happen." Tate replied. "Take one more step and she's dead."

Willow stopped in her tracks and all I heard was "Now!" And the boys lunged forward, pushing Angel off of me and grabbing Niall.

Harry pinned Tate to the wall, grabbing his gun as Willow slapped Angel hard across the face.

I took the gun from Harry's hand and pointed it at Angel and Tate.

"Oh how the tables have turned." I smiled at them both. "Give me your phones." I said sternly.

They both looked at each other then handed them over.

"Tell 'daddy' I know his secret, and he's not getting out of it." I said to them as I pulled Willow and Niall out to the door with me. The boys following close behind.

"Are we just gonna leave them? What if they follow us?" Willow asked.

"Trust me, they wont be there very long." I said as I pulled my phone out and dialed the police.

I told the cops everything that happened to me. They asked for the address, I told them and they said a detective would be coming over to my house to speak with me and Niall in a few hours.

I didn't feel up to driving home, so Harry drove me.

Niall was in his car with Liam, and Zayn was in Louis' car with him and Willow.

"Thank you for what you guys did for me." I said to Harry as we stopped at a red light.

"It's no problem. That's what mates do." He smiled over at me.

I smiled back and bit my lip. "I think I'm gonna give Niall a chance..." I said suddenly.

"Really, now?" He asked with a cheeky grin.

I laughed lightly and nodded. "Yeah, he's a nice guy and I think I actually like him."

"He is a nice guy, and I swear he's not gonna hurt you. Niall's always the one to get hurt, trust me." He replied.

I leaned over and hugged Harry tightly.

He chuckled. "What was that for?"

I shrugged. "Just felt like it."

He shook his head and we pulled into my driveway, Niall and Louis following close behind.

When we all made our way inside everyone started asking me if I was okay and what not.

I just smiled at them all.

"Jade, why are you smiling?" Willow asked.

"Because... I have amazing friends who put their lives in danger for me. And...." I walked over to Niall and grabbed his hand. "I have a good guy right by my side." I smiled up at him and he grinned down at me.

"We only do it because we love you." Liam replied and I giggled a bit.

"Thank you guys, for everything you've done for me." I said, looking at everyone.

"We wouldn't do it for anyone but you, Jade." Louis smiled.

"That's what friends are for." Harry said and winked at me.

I gave them all hugs and everyone decided to leave. It was a bit late, so we said our goodbyes and everyone but Niall left.

"Ni, I need to talk to you." I said as we sat on the couch, waiting for the cop to show up to talk to us.

"What's up?" He asked as he took a seat next to me.

I let out a heavy breath and looked up at his beautiful face. His blue eyes peering down at me. They sparkled when my lamp light hit them just right. His eyes were stunning.

"I want to be with you." I said to him.

He smiled brightly. "You mean... You're gonna give me a chance?"

I nodded and bit my lip.

I could see the joy in his eyes.

I climbed into his lap and placed a soft gentle kiss on his lips. He kissed back and wrapped his arms around my waist.

I pulled back and shook my head. "I'm tired of being broken."