Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Eighteen

Jade's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=118639144

~The day of X Factor Auditions~

I woke up around ten o'clock in the morning. Niall's arms were around me tightly and I giggled.

"Ni, wake up. We have to get ready." I lightly shook him.

He groaned and turned over while I began laughing. "Niall, come onnnn."

"I'm sleeping." He mumbled.

"No, you're getting up!" I giggled.

"Mmmm, fine." He groaned as he sat up. His hair was all messaed up and I smiled.

"Good boy." I smirked and stood up.

"I'm gonna take a shower, you can take one after me." I smiled as I grabbed my cloths and went to the bathroom.

"Alright, I'm gonna make breakfast... I'm starving." He chuckled as  he walked downstairs.

I walked into the bathroom and shut the door behind me. I turned on the water and stripped down then stepped in.

After I washed my hair and body I got out and put on my cloths. I blow dried my hair and straightened it. Then I put on some make up and perfume, then I was done.

When I walked downstairs I saw Niall sitting at the counter eating eggs and bacon.

"I made you a plate, love." He smiled as he pointed to my plate in the microwave.

"Thanks, babe." I said as I grabbed it out of the microwave and sat down at the table with him.

"So, are you excited?" He grinned.

"A bit nervous actually." I laughed.

"Yeah, me too. But I know you'll make it." He smiled.

"So will you." I smiled back and pecked his lips.

"The boys and Willow are coming over in a little bit so we can all go in two cars, and not drive all seperately." He chuckled as he took his plate to the sink.

"Good idea." I replied as I handed him my plate as well.

"Shower time." He mumbled and walked upstairs.

I sighed and pulled out my phone to play the song I was going to sing for my audition.

"How can you see into my eyes like open doors?

Leading you down into my core where I've become so numb

Without a soul my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold

Until you find it there and lead it back home

(Wake me up)

Wake me up inside

(I can't wake up)

Wake me up inside

(Save me)

Call my name and save me from the dark

(Wake me up)

Bid my blood to run

(I can't wake up)

Before I come undone

(Save me)

Save me from the nothing I've become

Now that I know what I'm without

You can't just leave me