Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen

When I pulled up to the Audition I was shaking from Harry's previous comment about Simon not liking one of us.

I was nervous because this is my dream. I either wanted to become a singer, or a writer. I tried writing before, but I couldn't sit still long enough to write. And now was my chance to actually follow my dream, and Simon could easily take that chance away from me.

I took a deep sigh and shut the engine off. I saw Louis pull up in the parking spot next to me. Willow smiled widely as she came around the front of his car and into my view.

"Guys, you go a head. I wanna talk to Jade real quick before we go in." Niall told Harry and Liam.

They nodded and opened the door to exit.

"Jade, I can see you're nervous. Don't listen to Harry. I'm sure you'll do great." He smiled over at me.

I smiled and nodded. "Thanks, Ni."

He leaned over and pecked my lips quickly before we got out and walked inside.

We got our papers and signed in, then the stage manager told us when we'd be going on and what not.

We waited for about an hour before he came back and grabbed the boys.

"Is it alright if we come back stage to watch?" Willow asked, biting her lip.

"Not a problem, right this way." The man said and we followed him to the back where we stood in front of a couple tv's.

The boys walked to the edge of the curtains and waited until the manager told them to go.

Willow and I couldn't take our eyes off the tv.

"Hello." Simon said.

They boys all said their hello's and their hi's.

"So, what's the group name?"

I saw Niall smirk and he held the mic up to his lips. "One Direction!" He said in his annoucner voice.

I giggled a bit and watched.

Simon chuckled and Demi and Katy were laughing along with Louis.

"And what are your individual names?" Louis asked.

"I'm Harry."

"I'm Louis."

"I'm Niall."

"I'm Zayn."

Before Liam could speak Simon smiled. "Hello Liam."

"Hey Simon, you alright?" Liam replied.

Simon nodded. 

"And what will you be singing for us?" Katy asked.

"It's a song we wrote and it's called What Makes You Beautiful." Harry replied.

"Alright, good luck to you." Simon nodded and the music started.

Surprisingly, Simon let them sing the whole song.

It was a bit funny seeing Harry shake at his solo. But I was a little dissapointed because Niall, nor Louis had a solo. But it was amazing.

"Wow, you guys are amazing." Demi said into her mic.

I saw the smile grow on Willow's face.

"I loved it!" Katy smiled.

"That was incrediable!" Louis cheered.

Simon smiled widely and leaned up to his mic. "I love you guys."

Willow and I were practically jumping in our places.