Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

Two Months Later

I was sitting on the couch in my new living room. I finally saved up enough money to move out of my fathers house. Angel tries to get me to do things for them all the time, but I never answer.

Willow comes over almost everyday, and most of the time it's after she gets out of work and she brings us some booze to amuse oursleves for a few hours.

It's annoying at times because she always brings up Niall and how I should give him a chance, but I can't. Yes, I know he likes me and I know he's a good guy, but I'm not ready for a boyfriend.

I do miss having one, yes. But what if something happens and we break up? I can't handle another heart break.

And that is why I distanced myself away from Niall. We don't really talk much anymore because I can't get close to him. The boys still talk to me all the time, and I see Louis quite often because he's with Willow a lot. They started dating about a month ago.

I smiled to myself when I heard the doorbell ring. Speaking of the devils. I giggled to myself as I opened the door to see Willow and Louis standing at the door.

"Come on in." I said as I backed out of the way for them to walk in.

"Hey Jade." Louis greeted as he walked passed me and gave me a wave.

"Hi Lou." I smiled.

Willow hugged me and took a couple small brown paper bags to the kitchen and set them on the counter.

"Did you really bring alcohol?" I laughed as I walked over and took out a couple bottles from the bags.

"Yes I did." She smiled brightly and grabbed a few cups from the cupboard.

I shook my head and walked upstairs to change into more comfortable cloths.

"Will, you have to let me tell you about this weird guy who came into the restaraunt today." I said as I flopped back onto the couch.

She nodded, telling me to go on.

"Well, when I lead him to his table he asked me when I was working. And I told him tomorrow I'd be at work by about noon and tomorrow I'm a server. He only nodded and then went on with looking at his menue. It was so weird." I said and took a sip of my drink.

"That's strange." She replied.

I sighed as we started small conversation.

"Jade, there's some awesome news Louis has to tell us. He refused to tell me until we were with you." Willow said a little while later.

"Okay, go on."

Louis looked at us and smiled brightly. "The boys and I are going to be on X Factor next season." He said, and bit his lip.

I smiled brightly. "That's great!"

Willow go all excited and wrapped her arms around his neck. "That's awesome babe!" She said excitedly.

He nodded and chcukled a little. "We'll be autitioning in about two weeks."

"That's so amazing." I said, still smiling.

"And, I would love if you guys could be there. And the boys all want you too come as well." He told us.

"Of course we'll be there, love." Will smiled as she kissed his cheek.

"I'll go, anything for you guys." I grinned as I took another sip of my drink.

"Great! Hey Jade, you should let me call the boys over so we can celebrate." Louis grinned.