Chapter Two

Chapter Two
"I'm Niall and this is Harry." Niall pointed at himself, then at Harry.
"Jade." I said qietly, staring at the floor.
"Why so shy? We don't bite." Harry chuckled.
I smiled a bit and looked up at them. My long black hair still in a bun so you could see my ice green eyes perfectly.
"I've never seen eyes like your's before." Niall whispered to me.
I smiled at him. "I get that a lot."
He chuckled and Willow set down all their drinks that were on a tray. "You know, you should tell the rest of your friends to come over here." Willow smirked.
"Louis, Liam, Zayn. Come here." Harry said, turning over to look at them and waved them in our direction.
The three stood and walked over to us.
"This is Jade," Niall pointed at me. "And this is..." Harry finished for him, looking over at Willow.
"My names Willow, but call me Will." She smiled.
"I'm Zayn." The darker skinned one said.
"I'm Liam." The one with no facial hair, but had tattoos greeted me.
"And I'm Louis." Mr. FlippyBrownHair said to me.
"Pleasure to meet you guys." I said as I pushed my glass to Willow who understood to go get me more Whiskey.
"Where are you guys from? You all have some-what different accents." Willow said as she poured the alcohol into my cup and came back over to us.
"I'm from Ireland." Niall said. "If that wasn't obvious." He chuckled.
"I'm from Holmes Chaple." Harry said, nodding.
"They call me the Sass Master from Doncaster." Louis winked and I giggled a bit.
"I'm from Bradford." Zayn said as he chuckled at Louis.
"And I'm from Wolverhampton." Liam smiled.
"Where are you guys from?"Louis asked as he took a seat next to Niall.
"I've lived here in London my whole life." I said.
"I'm from Doncaster." Willow smiled at Louis. "I moved here on my 18th birthday and have been here ever since." She added.
"I'm surprised we've never met." Louis said to her as he grabbed the glass of Vanille Tequila.
Willow giggled and nodded as she checked her phone.
I sipped my whiskey a few times as the boys, Willow and I talked.
By now, I could feel the alcohol taking affect. I could feel my cheeks turning red like they always did when I was drinking.

~A couple hours later~
I was dancing on the dance floor because Willow turned on the jutebox.
Niall was dancing with me. We get along great and he's really funny. And, he's just hot.
"Jade, can I ask you something?" He asked as he bit his lip.
I nodded.
"Why do you have bruises all over you and a scar?" He asked quite bluntly.
"It's nothing." I said as I shook my head and continued to dance.
He just nodded and started dancing with me again.
Willow and Liam were talking over at the bar while Zayn and Louis played pool as Harry watched.
We were all pretty drunk. I mean, we've had five rounds of shots, I drank four glasses of Whiskey, Niall's had eight or nine pints, Zayn had seven or eight pints. Liam and Harry had about six rum and cokes and Louis' had three Vanilla Tequilas.
I was stumbling slightly while dancing with Niall, so I had to put my hands on his shoulders to keep myself standing.
He chuckled down at me and I could see the redness of his cheeks from the alcohol. His smile was so beautiful, even his braces, and his eyes were memorizing.
Niall chuckled again when he saw me staring at him and I turned away while blushing.
"Don't look away... Your eyes are so amazing." He told me as he turned me back to look at him.
I could feel my ears growing hot as he grinned at me.
I walked over to the bar, pulling Niall with me and ordered another round of shots, even though I was already getting dizzy.
"Cheers to new friends!" Willow shouted while sluring her words.
"Cheers!" Everyone said as we clanked glasses and downed our shots.
I shivered slightly and slammed my shot glass onto the table, along with the others.
I suddenly felt ill. I bent over and I could taste the coper sourness in my mouth and I ran to the bathroom to vomit.
 I could hear footsteps follwoing me, but I didn't care.
I knelt in front of the tiolet and let it all out.
Someone started rubbing my back and out of the corner of my eyes I could see Willow, but she wasn't the one rubbing my back...
When I was done I turned around to see Niall kneeling behind me.
"Well that's embarrassing." I said as I stood up.
"It happens." He chuckled and we walked back to the bar.
"I'm tired and I'm drunk." I stated as I flopped onto a bar stool.
"I think we all are." Liam laughed.
Harry nodded in agreement.
"Hey Jade, can we get your number? We could chill again sometime. Sometime soon." Niall said and looked at me whith a small smirk.
I nodded and grabbed all there phone to put my number in.
"Just text me and tell me who you are. I'll save your numbers and reply back tomorrow." I replied.
Everyone smiled, hugging and saying our goodbyes as I closed the door to the pub behind me.
I drove home and got there safe and sound.
When I got up to my room I laid down and instantly fell asleep