Chapter Twenty Two

Chapter Twenty Two

Niall's Point Of View

I woke up the next morning to the smell of eggs and a bacon downstairs. The scent filled my nostrils and I grinned as I got out of bed. I walked downstairs to find Jade cooking in the kitchen and my smile grew as I remember I told her I loved her last night. The memory still fresh in my mind.

"Morning, love." I said as I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist from behind.

She giggled. "Good morning."

"Before we eat I'm going to take a shower since we have to go find out the results and then the boys and I have practice with Uncle Simon." I said as I pecked her cheek and walked upstairs to the bathroom.

After I showered I went back down to the kitchen and began eating with Jade.

"Should we wake the boys up?" She raised an eyebrow as we put out plates in the sink.

"Nah, Liam will get them up when his alarm goes off." I replied as I sat in the living room to watch tv until everyone was ready.

"Alright, well. I'm gonna go shower before they get up." She said as she kissed my cheek.

I turned me head at the last second so she layed a gentle, soft kiss on my lips. She grinned against my lips and pulled back after a couple seconds.

"I love you." I smiled.

She smiled widely back at me. "I love you too." She replied and bit her lip as she turned around to walk upstairs and shower.

~Practice With Uncle Simon~

"Alright boys, go take a break. But, be back in 15." Simon said as the boys and I started walking backstage. "Niall, you stay. I wanna talk to you." He said just before I got backstage.

I nodded and walked over to him, sitting on the edge of the stage. "What's up Simon?" I asked.

"Well, its about Jade... She's not good for your image." He replied.

He just said what? I thought to myself as I raised an eyebrow. "What?"

"You need to leave her." He said flattly. "All the girls always say you don't belong in this band, but I know you do belong, just... Not with her in the picture."

I blinked a few times and just stared at him. 

He wanted me to leave Jade? The girl who's made me happier than I've been in a long time? The girl I told I loved just last night for the first time. Was he insane?!

"Simon, I can't do that. I love her." I said, furrowing my eyebrows.

He laughed hysterically. "Niall, you're turing 20 in a few months and she's 18. You don't know what love is."

I shook my head and didn't want to be in there anymore. I stood up and walked out of there. 

I didn't want to go back to the house just yet. If I walked in like this, Jade would know somethings wrong and I can't tell her what just happened.

I decided to go to the pub that was just down the street and took a seat at the bar. "A pint please." I sighed.

"Comin right up, sir." The bartender nodded and went to go get me one.

What was I going to do?