Kabanata 26

Nang makarating kami sa kanila agad niya akong binuhat papasok. I giggled and kiss his chest.

"Baby stop"

"This is not my house" I said while biting his skin a bit.

"Hindi kita iuuwing lasing." Humagikgik ulit ako.

Whwn we entered in his room he immediately lay me down on his bed. Nakapamaywang niya akong tiningnan. I pouted and spread my arms.

"They say making love and sex is just the same. There is a guy on the top and a girl below him or vice versa and they are eating each other's body. I know it's the same, the girl should spread her legs then the guy should put his thing...."

"Oh damn baby, I'll show you the difference."

Nanlaki ang mga mata ko ng pumatong siya sa akin at agad akong hinalikan ng marahas pero punong puno ng damdamin. Biglang nawala ang epekto ng alak sa sistema ko.

"We'll make love."

I gasp when he bite my lower lip so he freely put his tongue inside my mouth. I close my eyes and encircled my arms on his nape to kiss him back. I could feel the raging heat from his body because he's topless and I am just wearing a two piece.

I groaned when his hands starting to roam around my body.

I can feel how hard he is down there and it's making me hot even more. I maoned when he cupped my breast above the thin cloth I'm wearing.

I feel like the liquor I drank earlier just vanished because of his kisses.

I arched my back when he bite my neck.

The heat from our body is like a fire that will burn the both of us. The heat is too strong but I am not hurt. I am wanting and liking this feeling, I want to feel more of this heat.

In just a swift he manage to take the cloth that's covering my breast. He quicly suck one while playing the other one.

"Ahmm Dave"

My nail digged on his back because of too much sensation that I'm feeling.

This is my first time feeling this kind of sensation and it's kinda addicted. I am addicted of his kisses, of his touch. I am addicted of everything about him.

Hindi ko namalayan na nahubad na niya pasa ang huling saplot sa katawan ko. Lasing ako sa mga halik niya na hindi ko na kayang patagalin pa 'to. His kisses trailed down until it reach my private part.

I moaned harder when he began to suck and lap it. Hindi ko na alam kung saan pa ako kakapit at babaling. Hindi ko kaya ang sensasyong nararamdaman ko.

"Ahmm"

My nails were digging on his back and I am sure that I did a lot of it.

Something heat formed inside of me that I couldn't name. Dave continue to suck me until I came. For the first time.

From there, his lips found my lips again. While we are kissing, my hands found the garter of his short. I pull it down together with his boxer. Natigil siya sa paghalik sa akin at tiningnan ang ginawa ko.

He smirk and help me getting rid of the thing that he's wearing.

"This is making love baby" he kiss me again in a passionate way as he guide my legs to spread wider and position his self in between.

I have this courage to touch his hard thing. My eyes got wider when I felt how big and long he is. He's kissing and biting my neck now so I gently stroke his big thing.