Sana Gets Naughty.

Sana had tears in her eyes. She moved forward and took his face in her both hands.
Sana: Siddharth..... Yeh..... Mai kya bolu yaar..... Tu yeh sab kaise kar leta hai baby??
Sana hugged him tight and tears rolled from her eyes.
Sid: Jaana... Tune jo kiya hai na mere liye, uske saamne yeh kuch nhi hai. Tujhe sign karne hai yeh papers pe.
Sana: Tu nhi jaanta uss ghar ko chodne ka mujhe kitna dukh tha.... Par mere naam kyu?? Tu apne naam....
Sid: Jaana pagal hai kya tu.... Maine to khud ko tere naam kiya hai. Aur tu mere liye sabse zyada kimati hai. Fir yeh sab ki kya kimat hai. Maine kaha hai na tujhe ke mera sab kuch tera hai??
     He then looked at her cleavage and licked his lips.
Sid: Aur tera sab kuch mera...
     Sana slapped him on his arm.
Sana: Badtameez.... Nahi seriously Siddharth..... Thank you.... Mai itne lucky kaise ho gayi yaar??
Sid: Jaise mai ho gaya.
     Sid saw her glowing face. She was looking mesmerizing. All the love making has made her look erotically beautiful. Did she looked the same, the night after, with her first husband too?? This thought slowly peeped into his head. What?? Why did this come to his mind?? But it made his heart burn.
     Sana saw Sid's expression change.
Sana: Siddharth?? Kya hua??
      Sid forcefully pushed the thought away. He doesn't need to know. She is now with him and there is no doubt that she loves him immensely. Her past was in the past as his was too. They both need not think about it, nor discuss it. He promised himself and gave a most loving smile.
Sid: Kuch nhi meri jaan. Tu itni khubsurat lag rahi hai, aise he khayaal aaya ke koi tujhe mujhse chura ke na le jaaye.
Sana: Haha. Aur tu itni aasaani se kisi ko le jaane dega??
Sid: Nahi. Bilkul bhi nhi.
Sana: Hmmm
Sid: Bas aise he rehna.
Sana: I promise. I love you.
Sid: I love you too Jaana.
     Sana heard the door bell ring.
Sid: Breakfast aa gaya hai. Ruk mai dekhta hu.
    He was about to leave but turned.
Sid: Aur sunn, jab tak mai na bolu, bahar mat aana... Mai nhi chahta mere alawa tujhe aur koi aise dekhe.
      Sana nodded with a smile and he left for the door. Sana looked at the bracelet. Oh, how she had cried when she had to part with that bracelet. It is so similar. He still remembered that design. This is how much he loves her. This is how much he had always loved her. Why was it taking him so long?? She was really very hungry. The eventful night they had, had left her starving. But he has instructed her not to come out in this outfit. Oh how she loves this possessive Sid. The way he ordered her, with so much authority made her heart jump with joy.
    Sid entered the room to find her sitting on the sofa, her legs folding one above the other, making her too short frock go up even higher, making his mouth go dry. He came and stood in front of her. She gave him a sexy smile.
Sid: Breakfast karna hai na??
Sana: Ha karna hai na.... Kyu??
Sid: Kuch nhi.. Chal...
Sana: Ok..
    He took her hand and led her down stairs. He then turned to his right and opened a door to find a small private garden. A large table was layed, with  many types of delicacies on it. The early morning sunshine was making her feel warm. She then looked at the table.
Sana: Siddharth yeh kya hai?? Itna saara?? Yeh sab kisne, kab....
Sid: Accha laga tujhe??
Sana: Bahot zyada.... Par...
Sid: Par, var kuch nhi. Chal breakfast karte hai. Bahot bhuk lagi hai na??
Sana: Haa. Bahot.
     They both sat and ate in silence, enjoy the peace around them. Sana was so overwhelmed by the effort Sid has put to make her feel so special. They had finished their breakfast and were now scrolling through their mobile. The announcement of their marriage has taken the social media by storm. Many of his followers were happy for him, but many women were heart broken. Sana smiled. How lucky she felt at that moment. She looked up at her husband to find him eyeing her. She raised her eyebrows in question. Sid shook his head.
Sana: Bol??
Sid: Idhar aa. Mere paas.
    Sana kept her mobile, got up and went to him. He made her sit on his  lap
Sid: Bait idhar.
     Sana took his face in her hands and he pulled her by her waist to bring her closer to him.
Sana: Kya hua baby??
Sid: Jaana.... Jab mai wapas aaya, tab mai jitni baar bhi tujhse milta to tujhe kitna bura bhala sunata. Kya kya nhi bola maine tujhe.... Tujhe mujhpe gussa nhi aata tha??
Sana: Siddharth maine na hamesha tere aakho me gussa dekha, shikayaten dekhi, dard dekha aur bahot bahot pyar dekha. Kabhi apne liye nafrat nhi Dekhi. Uss waqt mujhe laga ki tu mujhse bahot nafrat karta hai, par ab jab mai sochti hu, to vo nafrat nhi, tera mera liye beinteha pyar tha, jo tu aur sirf tu he kar sakta hai mujhse.
Sid: I'm sorry Jaana. Maine kitni baar tera dil dukhaya. Mujhe yaad hai, uss din Mahi ki terrace pe bhi maine tujhse bahot galat baat ki the. Aur mujhe pata hai, Tu jaa kar indar royi the. Us waqt sach kehta hu Jaana, mujhe aise laga, ki koi mere dil ko crush kar raha hai. Kuch ajeeb sa dard hota hai, jab tu roti hai ya mai tujhse, ya Tu mujhse naraaz hoti hai.
Sana: Mujhe bhi.
Sid: Par ab nhi. Ab mai apni biwi aur apne baccho ke sath bahot kushi se zindagi guzarna chahta hu.
Sana: Fir bacche??
Sid: Ha maine kaha hai na mujhe bahot chahiye.
Sana: Jisse tu sambhalenge, jab mai kaam par jaaungi.
Sid: Of course that's the plan.
Sana: Siddharth....
Sid: Baby chal andar chal abhi he kaam par lag jaate hai...
Sana: Kya kaam par?? Ho gaya hai already kaam. Yaad kar, raat se kitne baar kiya.... Protection ka koi khayaal tha??
Sid: Oh shit.... Bhul he gaya mai... Ab??
Sana: Ab kya?? Cricket team banni he hai mere hisaab se, agar iss speed me hum aage badte rahe.
Sid: Nahi baby.... Seriously.... If you don't want a second child, I won't....
Sana: Siddharth mujhe chahiye. Aur agar chahiye nhi hota to bhi... Mai tere bacche ko kabhi kuch karne ka sooch bhi nhi sakti. Kyuki vo tera hai. Jaise Zoro tera tha. Itna pyar karti hu mai tujhse.
Sid: How did I get so lucky Jaana??
     Sana bend down and gave him a wild kiss. Sana could feel him go hard in his shorts. She smiled. This is the power that she has over him. She got up and locked the garden door from inside. Sid was looking with surprise in his eyes. She kneeled down on the wooden floor in front of Sid and took him in her hand.
Sid: Jaana.... Yaar... What are....
     She started rubbing him with his fingers, sending current through his body.
Sid: Oh f.. k..... Jaana.... Please......
     Sana increased her pace.
Sid: Please.... Please.... Please...
      She continued stroking him until he came and she heard him grunt through his throat. Sana looked up at him and saw him, slumbered to the chair with his eyes closed. She covered him and sat on his lap again. Pulling him to her, so that his head rests on her chest. He had automatically encircled his hand around her waist.
     This felt so good. This felt heaven. This woman has the power to make him go crazy. Sid felt as he regained his breath, while resting his head on her soft breast. He wanted to turn a little and kiss her breast. But he was not ready for yet another encounter. This woman has bewitched him. Is he ever going to have enough of her?? No. He doesn't think so. It's as if she has wrapped him around her little finger and he very well knew he will do whatever she wants him to do.
    Sid's mobile rang and he picked up from the table to his ears. He said "ok"  in hoarse voice and looked at Sana.
Sid: Jaana, vo cleaning ke liye kuch log aaye the. They have left. Do you want to go to the room??
Sana: Ok.
    Sid got up, took her hand and led her to the room. The room was sparkling clean and looked cosy and romantic. The fragrance of fresh flowers in the vase on the side table has spread everywhere. Sid left to the bathroom and Sana went and sat on the sofa near the big window looking at the beauty outside.
     Sid came out, a towel wrapped around his waist. Sana looked at him and smiled. He smiled back, went to his bag removed a t- shirt and track pants, wore it and came to her.
Sana: Siddharth, yeh kitna khubsurat hai. Kya hum bahar walk ke liye jaa sakte hai??
Sid: Ha ha... Kyu nhi.
Sana: Fir chal.
Sid: Aise??
Sana: Kyu?? Yaha kon hai??
Sid: Baby bahar outhouse me log rehte hai. Aur dusri baat bahar thodi thand bhi hai.
Sana: Accha theek hai.Mai change karti hu.
     They both went to a stroll in the woods. The scenery around them was beautiful and Sana felt too happy. Oh God please let this happiness always remain the same in my life, she prayed and shivered. Sid pulled her closer
Sid: Thand lag rahi hai??
Sana: Nahi.
Sid: Fir??
Sana: Kuch nhi. Bas aise he.
    They both walked hand in hand. Siddharth told her about his future plans and asked about hers.
Sid: Sana tu agar chahe to apna job chod sakti hai. Bahot mehnat ki hai tune in saalo me.....
Sana: Siddharth, mai apna job nhi chodna chahti. Yeh job se mujhe sirf paisa nhi mila hai. Mujhe self confident issi job ne banaya hai.
Sid: Of course, of course. It's just a suggestion. Tujhe jo karna hai, tujhe karna chahiye. It's your right and I'm proud of you.
     They came back and lazed in bed, snuggling, cuddling and kissing each other. The table was set for lunch and Sid got a call. He carried her to the dinning Hall and made her sit on the chair. He sat next to her
Sana: Yeh sab kar kon raha hai?? Yaha koi nazar to nhi aa raha.
Sid: Aur aayega bhi nhi. Chal shuru kar.
     They ate their food feeding each other, enjoying their meal.
Sid: Shaam me bahar chalte hai dinner ke liye. Chalega??
Sana: Ok.
     They came to bed after their lunch and fell asleep too tired from the previous eventful day and night. Sid woke up to find the sun has just set.
Sid: Jaana uth jaa.
Sana: Mmm... Siddharth nhi na...
Sid: Uth na baby... Chal chai banate hai sath me.
Sana: Nahi tu banake la.
    Sid smiled.
Sid: Accha thek hai. Mai banata hu. Tu uth kar fresh to hoja....
Sana: Hmmm. Hoti hu.
Sid: Bahar jaana hai ya yahi dinner karna hai??
Sana: Yahi karte hai... Siddharth tu jaa na.... Kitna disturb kar raha hai...
Sid: Aree, disturb kya?? Uth rahi hai na tu??
    Sana opened her eyes and gave him a frustrating look.
Sana: Kya mujhe do minute ke liye akela chod sakta hai tu?? Kab se badbad shuru hai teri.
     Sid chuckled.
Sid: Accha... Accha, thek hai, thek hai. Par jaldi uth jaana mai chai banake laa raha hu.
Sana: Hmmm
    And she covered her face with the pillow.
     Sana got up after two minutes, got fresh. She was looking in the mirror and an idea came to her. She felt all naughty and happy at the same time. She came out of the bathroom and saw Sid come with the tea. He kept the tray on the center table and sat on the sofa. She too, went and sat next to him. He pulled her close and gave her a passionate kiss. She kissed back.
Sana: Siddharth mai soch rahi the, ke hum chalte hai dinner ke liye bahar.
Sid: Accha?? Are you sure?? Aise achanak kyu??
Sana: Aise he... Chal na thoda fresh feel hoga.
Sid: I don't mind. Tune he mana kiya tha.
Sana: Nahi....Chalte hai.... Chal.
Sid: Thek hai. Chai pe aur ready ho jaa. Mai table reserve karta hu.
Sana : Ok.
      Sana was to eager and anxious now. Whatever she has planned is going to make Sid so hungry for her. She knew. And now she has to get ready for it. Sid was ready but Sana was not.
Sid: Kya kar rahi hai baby?? Tu ready kyu nhi ho rahi hai?? Hum late ho jaayenge.
Sana: Siddharth tu ready ho gaya hai na?? Tu jaakar bahar wait kar. Mai aati hu das minute me ready hokar.
Sid: Par...
Sana: Jaa na Siddharth. Fir tu he bolega late ho raha hai.
Sid: Ok. Thek hai. Jaldi aa.
     Sid left the room and she wore her best of lingerie. She wore a plated knee length skirt, a top and a jacket. She looked hot and sexy. Sana went out and Sid's mouth dropped open. She gave him a naughty smile and walked towards him
Sana: Apna muh band kar baby...
Sid: Tu.... Kya... Kya karne wali hai??
Sana: Kya?? Mai kya karungi??
Sid: Mujhe kya pata. Aur yeh skirt??
Sana: Kuch nhi hua hai mere skirt ko. Ab tujhe late nhi ho raha hai?? Chal jaldi.
     She walked passed him and he had to walk after her. He sat in the driving seat and looked at her.
Sid: Jaana, sach sach bata kya chal raha hai tere dimag me??
Sana: Aree kuch bhi nhi chal raha hai baby.... Tera veham hai. Kuch bhi nhi.
     Sid let out a defeating breath and started the engine. They drove in silence. Sid had booked a table requesting them about the privacy they needed and so they were led to the table in the far corner of the big hall. They were big indoor plants around the table and so it was not visible to anyone at the restaurant. They both settled opposite to each other. The height of the table was too low, so Sid could see Sana's skirt shift up a little as she sat on the chair. Sid looked at her thighs and then at her face.
Sid: Yeh tune jaan buj kar pehna na??
    Sana just shrugged.
Sid: Tujhe lag raha hai mai tempt ho raha hu??
Sana: Maine aise kaha??
Sid: Nahi. Fir bhi mai bata du ki mai nhi ho raha.
Sana: Accha??
Sid: Hmmm
Sana: To fir to thek he hai. Koi problem he nhi hai. Siddharth please zara order kar de. Mujhe bahot bhuk lagi hai.
     Sid nodded his head unable to speak. This woman is making him crazy and he very well knows she is up to something. He looked into the menu, called the waiter and ordered food for them.
Sana: Siddharth.... Washroom kaha hai??... Mujhe jaana hai.
     Sid looked at her for a moment and then called the waiter. The waiter gave direction and she got up. Sid was about to get up too, but she stopped him.
Sana: Tu kya ladies washroom me aayega?? Ruk yahi mai aati hu.
     And she left without a backward glance. She entered the bathroom and removed her panties. She smiled at herself. She was so looking forward to see his reaction. She slipped the panties in the pocket of her jacket, applied a hot red lipstick to her lips and came out of the washroom, walking straight to their table. She went and sat again, smiling at him. He gave her a puzzled look.
Sana: Kya hua??
Sid: Kuch nhi. Yeh lipstick.....
Sana: Accha sun.... Meri ek cheez tere pocket me rakhega kya??
Sid: Kya??
Sana: Yaha table ke neeche se le.
Sid: Kya?? Kya matlab... Sana tu....
Sana: Siddharth..... Le. Jaldi le.
    Sid moved his hand towards her, from under the table and felt a small net like fabric in his hand. He brought his hand out of the table and his eyes popped out of the socket, when he saw what he was holding. His hands shivered as he was too shocked to realise, that he was holding her panties in the air.
Sana: Siddharth.... Kya kar raha hai?? Jaldi se pocket me rakh, waiter aa jaayega.
Sid: Huhh.... What??
Sana: Jaldi rakh. Dekh vo hamare taraf aa raha hai.
     Sid collected the panties in his palm and inserted it in the pocket of his pants. He opened his mouth to speak, but shut it when he saw the waiter appear in front of them with their food. The waiter kept the food and asked if they need anything else. Words couldn't come out of his mouth so he shook his head. The waiter looked with confusion in his eyes.
Sana: No. Thank you. We will let you know if we need anything.
    The waiter smiled and disappeared. Sid looked at Sana. She was sitting in front of her without a panty. He so wanted to take her then and there. And he got furious as to how easily this woman can make him so hungry for her.
Sid: Jaana.... Yeh...yeh...yeh kya hai?? Pagal hai....hai tu??
     He spoke between his teeth.
Sana: Vo na mujhe thodi tight ho rahi the... Isliye nikaal di.
Sid: Oh God......This woman.....Tune yeh sab plan kiya tha na??
Sana: Plan kya?? Bola na tight ho rahi the?? I was not comfortable. To kya karti?? Aise he tight panty pehen kar bait ti??
Sid: Sana tu bagair.... Vo pehenne baithe hai. Koi dekh.....
Sana: Koi nhi dekh raha. Yeh tu bhi jaanta hai.
Sid: Par mujhe to dekh raha hai na??
Sana: To kya tune isse pehle nhi dekha hai??
Sid: What?? Hey bhagwaan yeh aurat...
Sana: Ha ha thek hai thek hai.... Ab khana khaye?? Bhuk lagi hai mujhe.
Sid: Bhuk?? Bhuk?? Tu aise bagair.... Baithi hai, aur khana bhi khana hai tujhe??
Sana: Kyu khanne ka isse kya lena dena??
     She said and sat with her legs crossed. And there he saw her and gulped.
Sid: Jaana.... Yaar....
Sana: Kya hua?? Chal le?? khaa??
Sid: Mujhe nhi khaana...
Sana: Accha?? Thek hai. Fir yeh sab mai khaa lu??
     Sid gave her an angry look. Sana shrugged and started eating, making all sort of sexy sounds.
Sid: Bass kar jaana...
Sana: Kya?? Khaana?? Kyu baby?? Bahot tasty hai. Tu bhi le??
Sid: Nahi mujhe nhi chahiye. Tu he kha. Vaise bhi band baji hai meri.
    Sid shifted in his seat, adjusting himself to his hard self.
Sana: Kyu?? Kyu band baji hai baby??
Sid: Vo na mai tujhe room me jaake, uss bed pe bataunga.
Sana: Accha?? Chalo thek hai.
Sid: Kya tu please thoda jaldi kar sakti hai??
Sana: Jaldi kya hai Siddharth... Thek se taste to karne de.
    Sana dipped fresh strawberry in the cream and started licking it.
Sid: Stop it......Sana....
     A drop of cream fell on her thigh. She picked it with her finger and licked her finger with her tongue. Sid could not control himself any longer now. He got up went to the counter cleared the bill there, as he did not wanted any waiter to see his wife in this avatar. He came back, took her hand and pulled her up.
Sana: Siddharth.... Mera dinner....
Sid: Dinner is over meri jaan.....
      He took hold of her hand and exited the restaurant. He made her sit in the car, joining him inside and started the engine. Sid felt his blood is racing in his body. He wanted to plunge into her right there, but he decided to wait for them to get to the room instead. He didn't wanted any viewers when his wife, groans and moans. Sana then lifted her one leg and kept her heel on the seat under her. This act made Sid swear and race the car even faster. He parked the car and pulled her out of it, dragging her to the room. They entered the room and stood facing each other.
Sana: Baby tune mujhe dinner finish kyu nhi karne diya??
     Sid spun her around and pushing  her down, made her bend on the edge of the bed. Pulling his pants down he inserted deep inside her.
Sid: Because it was time for bed baby. It was time for bed.

Click on the ⭐ And drop a 💬 if you liked this chapter.

You Never Asked  (Completed) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें