flower shirt ~ [ kryozgaming ]

after a long shift at work today, i come home seeing john at his desk. i can see he's working on his sewing machine. i lock the door behind me and as i turn back around, i greet him. 

"hi honey-" john cuts me off before i ask about his day, "WOAH, STOP RIGHT THERE!" i freeze in my spot, raising my eyebrows as he slowly continued to sew the rest of the fabric on a shirt from what i could see.

not even fifteen seconds later, john gets up after turning off the machine and turns around. he moves his chair out of the way and quickly walks towards me with his arms wide open. i guessed that was my sign to move again. i laugh as he picks me up, hugging me as if he hasn't seen me in ages.

"someone seems extremely happy today," i comment on his behavior. "sorry, i just missed you," he muffles into my shoulder. i feel him smile as i kiss his temple.

as i feel my feet meet the floor again, john immediately goes in to kiss me. the kiss showed how much he missed my presence around the house, almost feeling needy. feeling the touch of his lips on mine felt nice; it seemed like it took the stress off my shoulders from work for a bit.

after about a minute, he quickly hums into the kiss before backing up and dragging me to his desk. "since you stayed a bit longer at work today, i decided that i would work on some pieces today!" he points at a shirt that had a flower, made from other pieces of fabric, right in the middle. "...and by some, i mean just one; it was really hard to think on what i wanted to do in the first place," he chuckles. "i'm not even sure if i'm happy with this one too much-"

i cut him off, "no no no, this is still good, great even! this is extremely cute." i look at him, "i love it."

he looks back at me, blush becoming visible on his face, "really? it looks a bit rough-"

"and i think that's what makes it unique." i stand on my tippy toes, knowing he's the tall one out of the both of us, and kiss his forehead. "it looks good," i reassured him.

he wraps his arms around me, resting my head on his chest. "god i love you."

i smile at his statement. "yeah i know, how could you not? i'm so hot," i say jokingly. he leans his head back, facing the ceiling and shouts, "TRUE!" after laughing at his antics, i back up a little, just enough to look up at him, "so what did you make for dinner?" he presses his lips together and looks around the room, avoiding eye contact as he doesn't say anything back. his eyes land on the desk in front of us, "HEYYY, HAVE YOU SEEN MY NEW SHIRT?"

i roll my eyes and let go of him, "i'll order us something then." john giggles at my response. i make my way to the bedroom to change out of my work clothes, only to hear john's voice before closing the door. "once again, i love you!!"

"yeah yeah, i love you too." i smile to myself as i hear john laugh. 

oh how in love i am with this man.