candy store ~ [ traves ]

[ requested by: @nightbutterfly303 <3 ]

"OOO, LOOK AT THIS!!" travis yells as he picks up a nerd rope. "trav, shh!! you're gonna get us kicked out. but that looks really good, we should get some."

"already put them in the cart." i look down and see he was telling the truth. i couldn't help but laugh and wonder: the guys are going to get mad. my eyes widen, "travis we need to put some of this back." he looks at me, "what?! what do you mean?!"

"don't you see you're going to buy so much candy?" he looks at the cart along with me. "well it's completely fine, we can just tell the guys that we'll use our own money" 

"travis do you see this?" i hold up 20 dollars, "do you think this is enough?"

"WELL WE CAN JUST COMBINE OUR MONEY THEN!!" 

"HOW MUCH MONEY DO YOU HAVE THEN?" travis takes out the money he has and counts the couple of bills. he silently puts it back while mumbling "3 dollars..".

"exactly; this cart is probably worth about 40." 

"well how was i supposed to know they'd have so much great candy here?" i stare at him. "are you kidding me? we're literally in a CANDY STORE." travis laughs, making me crack a small smile. "here, let's just put some of this stuff back. we don't need this much nerd ropes anyway." he giggles and grabs some gummies and walks off to the aisle where ted is.

- travis' pov. -

"yo what's up travis!!" ted yells as he sees me walk towards him. i smile, "hey ted."

"what'cha got there?" he points at my hands, talking about the 6 bags of gummies i have. "gummy worms, but i'm putting back." he looks confused, "what, why?" i walk next to him and start placing the gummies back in their spot. "there were too much sweets in the cart we had, and y/n didn't want us to spend so much money."

"oh, where are they at?" i point towards the front of the store. "oh cool. hey, where'd they get all those nerd ropes?" he looks at me, laughing and pointing at them. "oh i put them there." i laugh along. "you did?" i nod. "you know that's their favorite candy, right?" i blush for a moment, chuckling. "w-well yeah. that's why i got so much. it was all for them.." 

ted smirks, "you really do like them, don't you?" i blush once again, "yeah." i look over to y/n and see them laughing at something cooper said. "but i don't think they feel the same.."

scoot has something to say:

don't worry, i'll make a part two :)